lenlec

new member saying hello
hi all

just joined the forum and want to say a warm hello to everyone, i`m from warks in england,

ive just purchased a 2 bed apt in altinkum and am nervous all will go well. i cant wait to get out there on holiday

cheers andy

Harem

I've cliqued
new member saying hello
Hello from me and a warm welcome to the forum. Hope all goes well with your purchase.

edeller

new member saying hello
Welcome!
Bit nervous this end too. Im buying in Gumusluk. Its hard to feel in control at such distance isnt it?
Everyone really helpful here though so we are in good hands!
Emma

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
new member saying hello
Hi Lenlec, welcome from me, hope you have fun on here and enjoy many happy years in your home in Turkey.

jewel

new member saying hello
Hi Andy,welcome to the forum where most of your questions will get answered should you require any info. jewel x

new member saying hello
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your purchase, hope you get much pleasure from both.

Cheers

Kev

lara

new member saying hello
Hi Lenlac

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on buying your home in Turkey.

lara

new member saying hello
Hiya,

We are just down the road in Akbuk. You may have a few ups and downs with your purchase,we have, but we feel that it is all worth while.

Enjoy your place in the sun and the forum.

Welcome,

Howell's

new member saying hello
Hi
Welcome to the forum. Were in Altinkum as well. What area in Altinkum did you buy in ?

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
new member saying hello
Hi and welcome to the forum. I think a lot of us maybe had a wee wobble once we had committed to buy our dream home in Turkey - don't worry, it soon passes for most of us.

JAK x

Tess

new member saying hello
Hi Andy and a warm welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. I hope you enjoy your new home in Altinkum.

new member saying hello
Hummed and hawed for months but pleased to do it last year, dont worry re distance cos bills can reach you no matter where you live!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom