New Member Intro: Ally and Sonny
hi Ally and wellcome to the forum,dont worry you will be fine here and you are comming at a good time off year,where will you and your family be living?

Andy

Now Ally are you male or female.
Glad you like the Forum and if we
can be of any help just ask OK.

WELCOME

Andy

Harem

I've cliqued
Hi Ally and welcome to the forum. Am I being rude if I ask how old you are and whether you are a girl or boy?

Pete&Mag

Welcome to the Forum Ally,Sonny and of course,Mum. I tried Roller Blading of sorts about 45 years ago. I used a small bit of plywood over roller skate wheels. We had this hill behind our estate which was about 300 metres long,and really steep. I must have got to 20 mph . I had quite a long time to ponder how i was going to take the right angle bend at the bottom. Luckily for me the Xrays later just showed bruising. My Mum chucked the board away. Have fun on the Forum. Pete

Pete&Mag

I seem to remember a post by vici18 some time ago seeking other younger women to chat to about things she wouldnt want to chat about with us fossils.She is in Yalikavak though. Mind you the stuff our age group chats about can be rivetting....Curtains...insurance...Maintenance contractz.. Kidzz...Furniture storezzzzz

Harem

I've cliqued
Well, I hope so too. You will be OK in the summer when there are lots of visitors, but what will you do with yourself when there are no tourists?

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hi and welcome to the forum Ally & family, please remember to try and steer clear of "THE VISA GEEZERS" look after yourself and enjoy your time in Turkey :224xb:

GnD

Hi Ally,

Good luck to you all for the move.

Good luck with the rollarblading - you might need it on the only surfaces I've seen.

So

Welcome Ally,

You and family are gonna love Turkey!
Roller blading...hmmm been ages...there's just no good roads here to do that :(

Latest Posts

Top Bottom