Tudorscotts

TUDORSCOTTS
New member - happy new year to tlf
Hello to all members of the TLF. We are a family of 4 (2 40 something adults & 2 boys 15 +7) living in Cheshire and we holiday to Turkey up to 3 times a year. We have worked our way around the resorts of Turkey, mostly renting apartments and sorting out flights ourselves. This year will have booked flights to Bodrum airport and are looking for accomodation in Akbuk - any advise would be welcome. There seems to be plenty of info and advise on this forum -the reason why we joined and also eventually we make take the plunge and purchase property out in Turkey. Our main criteria are: Smallish and quiet resorts with 2 bed apartment, access to pool (eldest is a keen swimmer) and walking distance to beaches, restaurants, shops etc. Hope to contribute as well on the forum.

babes123

hello tudorscotts welcome to the forum there are lots of small quiet resorts in turkey to choose from, the only way i made up my mind was a friend had already bought an apartment, i liked the look of the area and just went for it. But do plenty of research on the area before you rush in and buy as i think i rushed in too quick and didn't know enough regarding the system in turkey but ive learned more as ive went along and thats why the tlf is great as its just full of useful information

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Welcome Tudorscotts, hope you enjoy the forum, there's information a plenty about purchasing in Turkey on here, you have a good start having spent many holidays in Turkey. Just take your time, it really is, as you probably know a buyers market right now. Research as much as possible, and I hope that you find what you're looking for.

jcrian

Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of information on here if you search the different topics.

Harem

I've cliqued
Welcome to this very addictive forum Tudorscotts.

Tess

Hi Tudorscotts and a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy, super place to join, look forward to your posts and further adventures in Turkey.

ChrisBobs

Welcome to the TUDORSCOTTS, hope you enjoy the research and places you find- and the Forum!
Cheers
Chris

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hiya TUDORSCOTTS, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time on here, have fun.

Jeannie

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Welcome Tudorscotts,

Akbuk is a beautiful place, I frequent Didim that is not too far from there.

Enjoy & Happy New Year 2010!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom