fran1

new Mayor in Turgutreis
Hi all Turg. dwellers,

I have heard that there is a new Mayor in Turgutries. Has anybody any idea as to the imapct he is having at the moment on the town?

new Mayor in Turgutreis
I believe he got Nutters Bar and Sandals restaurant closed down as they were using too much beach for their tables. Nutters had to take up all the decking they had put down on the beach. All my friends who are business people (not just bar owners) think he will do good things for the town, lets all cross our fingers

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
new Mayor in Turgutreis
I believe he got Nutters Bar and Sandals restaurant closed down as they were using too much beach for their tables. Nutters had to take up all the decking they had put down on the beach. All my friends who are business people (not just bar owners) think he will do good things for the town, lets all cross our fingers

One of the partners of nutters worked with the old mayor...maybe that's why he was able to get away with so much. Rules were twisted far too easy before for many reasons.

Biker Bob

fran1

new Mayor in Turgutreis
indeed, fingers crossed, should be interesting! I know there has been some rumblings about the music on Bar Street this year and how the restrictions are likely to be enforced.

We are over in two days so hopefully should see things for ourselves.

Mandyush

new Mayor in Turgutreis
Only today the white lines were repainted down bar street. These indicate how far into the street the bars can put their tables. The width has been significantly reduced, and needless to say the bar owners are not happy.

Carnsoreboxer

Carnsoreboxer
new Mayor in Turgutreis
I know that the Turkish are putting him under pressure to have a hospital in Turgutreis, apparently the local doctor/clinic isn't the best and if they go into Bodrum they are queuing all day - sounds like home!!!

kale

new Mayor in Turgutreis
what area does the mayor cover , who covers bodrum & what are there e -mails
addresses, , thanks in advance for any help
kale,

mollag

Kipper restorer
new Mayor in Turgutreis
Only today the white lines were repainted down bar street. These indicate how far into the street the bars can put their tables. The width has been significantly reduced, and needless to say the bar owners are not happy.

Had a butchers today, nutters, sandals and all the bars taking no notice, one exception, the family tree----all tables within the lines. eeee, what a town :biggrin:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom