Gail

New Indian Restaurant Bitez
When we were out on Friday night we met a guy who is opening an Indian Retaurant in Bitez. He doesn't have a date yet as he is waiting on a shipment of spices coming from UK.

I will update once I find out the date of opening, address etc

I can't wait :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

gren

When we were out on Friday night we met a guy who is opening an Indian Retaurant in Bitez. He doesn't have a date yet as he is waiting on a shipment of spices coming from UK.

UK? Crazy.. why doesn't he get them from India?

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Went to a special Indian dinner night last night (a taster of Krish's cooking before the restaurant opens!) at the Amphora Restaraunt in Bitez. It was hosted by Krish, of the Indian Salsa, the eagerly awaited Indian restaurant to be opened in Bitez.
Talking to Krish, he has confirmed that officials from the council are due to visit for the last time this week, then all being well he should at last get his licence. He is hoping to be opening in about 2 weeks time.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Went to Bitez for a ride on tuesday and we know where the Salsa is now. Looking forward to the opening.

ChrisBobs

It was announced on Bodrum Echo, and thank you for getting our table organised so fast Sandpears!. It was a very nice simple meal menu - buffet as in such a small place ( a neighbouring friends restaurant)
ONION BHAJIS WITH DIPS
CHICKEN JEERA MASALA
DUM ALOO
SALAD
RICE
NAAN

and good value wine,
so look forward to the opening of the real location in that lovely garden too!

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Yes, ditto ChrisBobs, I can't wait to see that garden in summer, it looked good last night but can only imagine how much nicer in summer it will be.

kath_52

Yes, ditto ChrisBobs, I can't wait to see that garden in summer, it looked good last night but can only imagine how much nicer in summer it will be.

Thanks for the heads up!

We have yet to experience a great Indian restaurant - can't wait

:36:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom