999boy

did someone call?
new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi guys , firstly I have to say I'm sorry simply because I posted a comment before my introduction ( did'nt understand the rules) hope I did'nt offend anyone!
We have bought a wee place in Olive Village in Akbuk and were lucky enough to have a wee 2 week visit in April and I must say the place is looking great but more importantly I think it'll look fantastic when its finished. Even though its a little behind they (Asem) are still on site sometimes and things are moving the right direction.
Now me..., Me works for the NHS for my sins as an undercover medic but if you see me in Akbuk and need attention there's a fee of 100ytl before I open my first aid kit ( only kidding) Thats my main sorce of income but my hobby and side line is Motorhomes. I started a small family business last year renting out lovely motorhomes so if your looking to book in the uk please make contact although I'm not using this as a form of advertising please understand. My girls will need all cash they can get and are bleeding me dry as they expensive tastes like all teens these day ( but they'r great girls really) My passion is golf and hopefully someone will open a wee course near Akbuk and then everyone is happy and my lovely wife can enjoy her books in peace. Any way I'd love to meet and greet all those who live or holiday in Akbuk so dont be shy and please advise me how to get the most out this forum.....
999boy

Last edited:

tomc1984

new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi and welcome. Empathise with you, we have 3 teenage daughters, a house full of women, sounds idyllic but at least time of the month is almost synchronised, as is often the case where women live together, if it was at a different time for each it would be permanent!

Harem

I've cliqued
new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy it on here and find it totally addictive.

Tess

new boy.... I'm sorry
:roundgrin Hi and welcome to the forum, enjoy!! you will find out all you need to know on here, if not ,you only need to ask.
I too, have two girls, one almost 20 the other 17 so I know the purse needs to be bottomless, however, we wouldn't be without them and when we're not broke it's fun LOL!!! Have a fab time meeting and greeting out an around Akbuk, take care!! :roundgrin

maggie

new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi I live in Akbuk hope to greet and meet you one day welcome to the forum.!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

JET

new boy.... I'm sorry
Ahh!! Just what we needed on the Forum, a big, strong, intelligent paramedic. Do you do house calls ???? You`ll be very popular in Akbuk and Olive Village in particular.

Welcome (officially) to the Forum, it`s quite an impressive learning facility with some very knowledgeable advice coming from some very experienced people; that should impress someone......somewhere.........

Look forward to your input.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi from me too and welcome to the forum. Don't think it gets any easier when they are older cos it doesn't, {my girls are 36 & 32 and still coming to the bank of mum & dad} wouldn't have it any other way tho.
Enjoy the forum and have fun,

Jeannie :3:

new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi Derek, welcome to the forum...it shouldn't be too long before you have an orderly queue with medical complaints LOL :roundgrin

parrot

new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi guys , firstly I have to say I'm sorry simply because I posted a comment before my introduction ( did'nt understand the rules) hope I did'nt offend anyone!
We have bought a wee place in Olive Village in Akbuk and were lucky enough to have a wee 2 week visit in April and I must say the place is looking great but more importantly I think it'll look fantastic when its finished. Even though its a little behind they (Asem) are still on site sometimes and things are moving the right direction.
Now me..., Me works for the NHS for my sins as an undercover medic but if you see me in Akbuk and need attention there's a fee of 100ytl before I open my first aid kit ( only kidding) Thats my main sorce of income but my hobby and side line is Motorhomes. I started a small family business last year renting out lovely motorhomes so if your looking to book in the uk please make contact although I'm not using this as a form of advertising please understand. My girls will need all cash they can get and are bleeding me dry as they expensive tastes like all teens these day ( but they'r great girls really) My passion is golf and hopefully someone will open a wee course near Akbuk and then everyone is happy and my lovely wife can enjoy her books in peace. Any way I'd love to meet and greet all those who live or holiday in Akbuk so dont be shy and please advise me how to get the most out this forum.....
999boy
Hi Derek,welcome,even though you committed with some the major offence of not introducing yourself,I'm sure you'll get over it,maybe they will also.

delightful

aka Ishik, World Abodes
new boy.... I'm sorry
Hi Derek
Great intro, welcome to the forum; sounds like you have a great family. As one of 4 girls, guess my dad must have felt the same about us :) It gets easier as they get older :)

Sorry to be naive but what's an undercover medic???
Have fun on the forum
Ishik

KH THORNE

new boy.... I'm sorry
Hiya an welcome to the forum , im still making mistackes on here just done one earlier lol ...
We have place up at Yesiltepe not far from you & we have friends up at Olive village , so ur among good company in Akbuk , so many nice friendly folk both British & Turkish . We have 4 grown up children & 4 gran kids but they still turn to us now an again . not that we can help with the purse much these days , but life would be empty with out them all an when we move out were gonna miss them terrible !!!

Any way good luck and enjoy making new friends !

karen & Dave :3:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom