New Bistro
We have just visited a newly opened coffee/bistro in Yalikavak. Its owned by a young Turkish guy who has lived in the US for the last 15 years. He sells lots of different'real' coffees and its has a sort of Italian theme in the food, sandwiches, salads, desserts etc, a lot of different types of food other than turkish or english. He is opposite the Municipal tea rooms and is called 'Cafe Asiago' so worth a visit if you are a coffee snob like me

pebble

New Bistro
Good deal, I will definitely go visit them when I am back. We do have a shortage of good coffee places on the peninsula..

Gail

New Bistro
Lesley I got all excited then as you have it under the Turgutreis forum then I realised it is in Yalikavak :dizzy: I will move it to Yalikavak for you :roundgrin

Mikee100

Mikee100
New Bistro
Fantastic news, I was asked only yesterday what it is that I miss most when over in Yali and guess what my answer was......... you've got it, good coffee!!

Spyrogal

Sally from Yali
New Bistro
This was one of our favourite places to go - great coffees and Mustafa's mum is a mean cook. Our kids loved going here (nothing to do withthe PS3 and plasma screen!!!) as did we, Mustafa is a good host and the sculptures are fab.

Sally

:clap:

villaolivio

villaolivio
New Bistro
great news!! Especially for my wife who is a coffee addict.
But I missed it in august, was it open then?

Rgds Jeroen

rasher

New Bistro
what a lovely guy we went there the other night just as he was leaving to pick someone up from the airport he stopped and did us the best coffee I had all the time we were in Yalikavak and please try the cake with spinach its a dream

New Bistro
what a lovely guy we went there the other night just as he was leaving to pick someone up from the airport he stopped and did us the best coffee I had all the time we were in Yalikavak and please try the cake with spinach its a dream

Gladyou enjoyed Cafe Asiago, I was there again last month, Mustafa has now become a good friend. My hubby will be playing the sax there again in January, there will be another opening night once the sculptures are finished. If you go again ask him to play our Son's cd.
His mom gives me a different cake to try each time I go and once I had to sample a new dessert they were trying out, of course I couldn't refuse and wow, it was great, she is a superb cook.
To anyone who hasn't tried the Cafe yet, you don't know what you are missing.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
New Bistro
Lesley, next April we will give it a go, thanks for the recomendation.

Steve.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
New Bistro
Try Le Cafe the Italian place in the villlage along the waterfront,they do wonderful coffee's and i mean real italian coffee. Latte's are devine, especially with caramel flavouring.

Real Italian coffee " with caramel flavouring ",... straight through the foot dear heart.

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom