LyndaCB

New 'big' Bim planned
Hi

Just heard that a new bigger Bim is being built next door to the Derby hotel.

Don't think the smaller one is being shut down though (it is shut at the moment, but they are putting more shelves etc in) as it is the other end of town.

They have already started cutting down the trees, so I am assuming they may be trying to get it open before the summer?

Lynda

maggie

New 'big' Bim planned
Hi Linda, Ow another Bim not so far to walk eh.
Its a Kipa we could do with tho.!!

Hugs Maggie xx

New 'big' Bim planned
Sorry for my ignorance whats a Bim. Have a place in Akbuk (not had long) will be visiting shortly what can i get from a Bim.

Yvette

hijo

in my own clique
New 'big' Bim planned
..BIM & COK & DIAS i find are the most reasonable priced supermarkets in turkey..as for kipa ..their really only good when they have the TL promsyons (a carrot dangler:evil:) ..appart from that i find them very expensive:walkman:

Johnjo

New 'big' Bim planned
Hi

Just heard that a new bigger Bim is being built next door to the Derby hotel.

Don't think the smaller one is being shut down though (it is shut at the moment, but they are putting more shelves etc in) as it is the other end of town.

They have already started cutting down the trees, so I am assuming they may be trying to get it open before the summer?

Lynda
Where abouts is the derby hotel in Akbuk Lynda?

maggie

New 'big' Bim planned
The Derby is on the right on the way into Akbuk if you are comming from the Tansas way.
Hugs Maggie xxx

guinevere

New 'big' Bim planned
yay maggie shopping trollies at the ready ! not so far to go to get our choccy covered raisins ! lol

EVELYNNE

evelynne
New 'big' Bim planned
i like Bim its very reasonable , hopefully they will do a lot more in a bigger one. Great news and of course more jobs for the locals

LyndaCB

New 'big' Bim planned
The new 'Bim' store is coming along (I have never seen so much metal work going into foundations in Turkey - it shouldn't fall down in an earthquake! :3:

Have heard that along with Bim, there will be a hotel built on top, a pool, a resaurant and disco (type of thing).....

It is all go in sleepy Akbuk!! :48:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
New 'big' Bim planned
We buy as much of our shopping as we can from BIM. The stock they do provide is good value and good quality. Just limited choice.

LyndaCB

New 'big' Bim planned
You are right Val - Bim is excellent value and the food is always good quality.

The Jasmine rice, milk and lavas bread, to name a few, are much cheaper than its 'rival' Tansas. It has even got a special at the moment, Toblerone chocolate cheaper than Bim chocolate. Oh, shouldn't have let that one slip.....................!lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom