Jon & Mia

New Appartment Numbers
Has anyone deifinitively worked out how the new numbers compare to the old appartment numbers yet?

We were E9 which became E1-6 so I know that one for sure

As best I can tell

E1 = E1-1
E2 = E1-2
E3 = E2-2
E4 = E2-1
E5 = E1-3
E6 = E2-3
E7 = E1-4
E8 = E2-4
E9 = E1-6
E10 = E1-5
E11 = E2-5
E12 = E2-6

Can anyone tell me if this fits with their new numbering or if I have some of them wrong?

Also with the new site name which appears to have been agreed without any consultation, How does that work with any official documents? I am aware that the TAPU doesn't mention the site by name but rather uses the true postal address, however my DASk insurance and my buildings and contents insurance ets DOES refer to the site by name - do we need to get these all changed?

Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
New Appartment Numbers
This fits with ours as we were G4 and now we are G2 1. Don't know if we will have to get these addresses changed or not. We are in the same boat. I think it will be ok until we renew.

Wendy

Madwife

New Appartment Numbers
Has anyone deifinitively worked out how the new numbers compare to the old appartment numbers yet?

As best I can tell

E1 = E1-1
E2 = E1-2
E3 = E2-2
E4 = E2-1
E5 = E1-3
E6 = E2-3
E7 = E1-4
E8 = E2-4
E9 = E1-6
E10 = E1-5
E11 = E2-5
E12 = E2-6

Can anyone tell me if this fits with their new numbering or if I have some of them wrong?

Also with the new site name which appears to have been agreed without any consultation, How does that work with any official documents? I am aware that the TAPU doesn't mention the site by name but rather uses the true postal address, however my DASk insurance and my buildings and contents insurance ets DOES refer to the site by name - do we need to get these all changed?
Hi Jon

We were E9 but now E1-1-4, so not sure how you are =6.. It doean't make any sense tho as on our landing is also numbers 3 & 6

I'm still saying E9. Much easier to remember. Also seems easier for trades people to find. All except the guys from Efes market, who still haven't delivered our water???? Bought it on Nov 6th. Ah well - that's Turkey

LOL Lynne

Jon & Mia

New Appartment Numbers
This is just confusing then. I can't see any reason that they wouldn't keep the numbering consistent throughout. Next question is - have they kept it consistent within the three areas, Kronos, Apollon and Zeus, as Mark and Wendy are also Apollon and they are the same as us. It will be interesting to hear from others in Zeus and Kronos.

New Appartment Numbers
Hi Jon,

I am pleased to say that nothing changed with the numbering of my Kronos Apartment, as far as the remainder are concerned however, I do not know what their positions are.

I just hope that I have furniture, electric and water when I eventually manage to get back there.

The electric position will be particularly interesting as I noticed a large difference in the reading last time I came. The only thing I had left on between my visits which were only 2 weeks apart was the fridge to keep my beer supplies cold, all else had been switched off.

I let that one go wondering if I had written the digits down the wrong way after quite a few of the falling down waters however, this time I have not only switched every single fuse off and the electric itself internally, I have also switched the outside box off.

I know that I also should not have probably done this due to ventilation etc however upon leaving last time I locked every single internal door and brought the keys home with me. We shall see what the position is when I return.

All I want for christmas off Santa Ufuk is my Habitation certificate, does anyone there have any further update ?

Best wishes

Steve

Trott

New Appartment Numbers
hi jon just back from hols cruising whats this about a new site name and what are we now?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
New Appartment Numbers
Brokenbrains,have you thought about taking a pic with your camera or phone of the meter reading.

Steve.

New Appartment Numbers

As best I can tell

E1 = E1-1
E2 = E1-2
E3 = E2-2
E4 = E2-1
E5 = E1-3
E6 = E2-3
E7 = E1-4
E8 = E2-4
E9 = E1-6
E10 = E1-5
E11 = E2-5
E12 = E2-6

Hiya Jon and everyone,

We were Kronos B9 and we are now Kronos B1,4.

The first number identifies which set of stairs you need to use. Imagine getting to the top with a load of furniture for example only to discover you needed the other set of stairs, so it does actually make some sense. Not sure as to the apartment numbers though, how they work out.

As to re-naming the site. Is it a certainty then? I did e-mail Utku but guess what?.........didn't get a reply.

New Appartment Numbers
Brokenbrains,have you thought about taking a pic with your camera or phone of the meter reading.

Steve.

Steve, What a great idea. Why didn't we think of that.? Will certainly do it in the future.

We have had friends staying in the apartment so Utku has to have keys to let them in but we do worry at times as to what is going on on the site.

M

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
New Appartment Numbers
Phew!!!!!! I'd be going to confused.com...............................................I'll see you at the party, I'll just look for lot of E'sssssssssssss and I'll find you ok.

lakegl

New Appartment Numbers
I too have emailed utku about the change of name with no reply but i think this last weekend was a holiday. I see Mr Ash hasn't come onto the forum yet.
I have now signed up with Hane Mangement to let my Kronos apartment. Carole has 2 keys but Utku still has one for 'snagging'
I took the meter readings, turned off the water and electric. I have given the readings to Carole to check.
I am still concerned about the management fees and the use of them for the past year. And how we will manage from now on. Has anyone had an approach about the January meeting? I know Mary is keen to be on the committee.
It is going to need some managing if we are to have first choice and thomas cook clients there.
Should we think about having a meeting, say after christmas, over here. (or a few regional ones)? Maybe with a bit more formality - I would be happy to take minutes at the meeting i attend and circulate so we can be a bit more organised.
I will start a new thread re this and see what everyone thinks
glenda

Latest Posts

Top Bottom