M

Mack

New Antalya Koçtaş store
Just to let anyone who's interested know that a big new Koçtaş (B&Q style) store opens in Antalya tomorrow, bigger than the Aspendos Blvd. store and much more accesible from the west side of the town, close to the Otogar. Location details on the map at antalyaexpats.

Last edited:
New Antalya Koçtaş store
i wonder if they have their own catalog online to know what they have instore or no.
i live close to lara so i usually go to the aspendos blvarı s one which starts to bore me a bit i have to say..
have u ever been to the new one?
whats new in here?

M

Mack

New Antalya Koçtaş store
Hi TC, Ive been to the new one quite a bit and its about twice the size of the Aspendos Blv store but dont go on the weekend! The entrance is the worst planned entrance to a mall Ive ever seen and when the roads are busy its a total free for all, go during the week when its quiet and its great, they have nearly everything you could want, gardening stuff, furniture, all DIY stuff, I even bought some permeable hose there the other day so the garden can water itself :)

Last edited:

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
New Antalya Koçtaş store
Hi TC

Yes Koctas goes have an online facility but the store itself is quite big so you should find most things instore.

Also, the whole of Ozdilek Park shopping centre (where Koctas is situated) is now open with over 100 shops, 7 screen cinema and a bowling alley.

Worth a visit but as Mack advised, it can get a bit overwhelming at weekends!!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
New Antalya Koçtaş store
Are there dolmuses serving the Ozdilek Park Shopping Centre ?

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
New Antalya Koçtaş store
Im having a look through the Ozdikek Park brochure now but it doesn't have specific dolmus details..

It just states the shopping centre has "an easy transport oppportunity"!!

There's a website: ::ÖZD©LEKPark::

New Antalya Koçtaş store
great, thx for the advices, cant wait to go there and spend hours checking everything ;)

for dolmuş, i lived in the otogar site for almost a year ( yeah dont tell me..)
i dont know where ur coming from but 18 61 62 and terminal buses are stopping there.

New Antalya Koçtaş store
I passed Özdilek last week and the traffic was chaos. Add Kipa into the mix... well enough said.

Mack, I have an idea which may help the taffic congestion. Why don't the authorities build a metro?:slapme:

KKOB The Dolmuses will be the same ones which go to Kipa.The otogar buses pass by the new Shopping centre which is only a few minutes from the otogar.

scattea

New Antalya Koçtaş store
I was there last week, I noticed a lot of buses dropping off & picking up from Kipa.

Spike

New Antalya Koçtaş store
Mack,

Looked at the map. but still can't figure out where the entrance is.

What's the best way, coming from Migros?

Why does Antalya need two Migros? Aspendos is never busy,except at weekends when the kids, parents, grandparents and relatives twice removed come mob-handed for a leisurely stroll and picnic....... Yeah, you guessed that drives me crazy ...... only went once on a weekend - never again. Worse than the Barras on a Sunday!

I guess they may close the Aspendos one.

Or maybe sell the site to Ikea ...................

Thanks.

Last edited:
M

Mack

New Antalya Koçtaş store
Hi Spike, head up the road from Migros towards the Otogar, go under the large flyover (signposted to the airport) then take the next right (its a small road thats easily missed), you'll see the huge advertising column thats gone up just past it. Follow that road and you cant miss it.

New Antalya Koçtaş store
I think that is the best way in and out for Özdilek and Kipa. You will avoid the hold up if you come in from the Çalı (spelling) end.

New Antalya Koçtaş store
oh yes PLEASEEEEE sell it to IKEA!!!!!!!!!!
ill go and spend all my money there then ;)
koçtaş is far too expensive for salak stuffs like kıtaplık , damn ill never leave antalya is ikea comes, ill just take a big big loan and spend my days there and home gnark gnark gnark:hearnoevi

Latest Posts

Top Bottom