tazzyj

New Alanya Resident
Hi all. I am still waiting for my husband to return from a viewing trip to Alanya. He is still enroute back home. He has put in an offer on an apartment, so fingers crossed!!! I wish I had found this forum earlier, just looking around I have learnt so much already. I have doubts about the price we've offered.

Anyways, we are living in Dubai and hope to make Alanya a holiday home initially, then more permanent. We look forward to the move. I don't like Dubai, been sick so many time in the last year, it's horrible.

Look forward to chatting to you guys somemore and also picking up Turkish along the way.

Cheers
T

Martyn

New Alanya Resident
Welcome to the forum TazzyJ. Glad you have found somewhere in Alanya. :smile:

ChrisBobs

New Alanya Resident
Hi Tazzy,
Welcome to the forum, and I hope the Alanya move works out for you. On this offer or not. Keep us posted!
Dubai has never attracted me.. all I saw was roadworks, on a stopover . Alanya - I have yet to see ( to my shame!) but hope to do that coast and Syria next year.
Cheers
Chris

New Alanya Resident
Welcome Tazzyj as youve already discovered this forum is the best place to find out about everything and anything to do with Turkey.
İ live in alanya and its ok. ..something for everybody , its a year round place so theres always something going on.
Be careful with that you offer...theres some bargains to pick up at the moment...have a good look around ,dont get bit!

tazzyj

New Alanya Resident
Thanks guys.

Look forward to all the helpful hints and tips. Of course, I have loads of questions but can't do tonight. I am sick with the flu (yet again!!) and must get to bed. Think hubby arrives around 3am from airport, so my questions to him will have to wait till after work tomorrow.

have a good night...till we chat again.

Cheers
TazzyJ

Latest Posts

Top Bottom