Saoirse

Never Mind JFK
Never mind JFK and all that grassy knoll nonsense-

where were you when the news broke that

ROBBIE HAD SIGNED FOR THE CELTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Never Mind JFK
he is shite, thats why spurs off loaded him

martin

ps you could have had lazytov

Mag

Never Mind JFK
Have to agree with Martin..he is...sh**e
you're very welcome to him...no ne else seemed to want him!

Saoirse

Never Mind JFK
people people we are going off topic here

let me tell how I heard......

I was busy as usual minding my own business on TLF when the news broke on tv

People spilled out into the streets cheering and singing "Robbie Robbie"

Church bells rang out and I swear high above in the sky I saw a flash and there was a voice from above saying "Look after my son down there, you only have him till the end of the season"

bebs

Never Mind JFK
people people we are going off topic here

let me tell how I heard......

I was busy as usual minding my own business on TLF when the news broke on tv

People spilled out into the streets cheering and singing "Robbie Robbie"

Church bells rang out and I swear high above in the sky I saw a flash and there was a voice from above saying "Look after my son down there, you only have him till the end of the season"
OK back on topic i too was on Tlf when my son who is a sports journalist rang with the news ., by the time i had it typed Philip you were there before me . Great news dont mind the begrudgers................Bebs

Never Mind JFK
Well, got to give Mowbry one last chance, signed something like 8 players last few weeks, and 10 out, so who knows, remember the impact Bellemy made, so give them a chance, they would only have to improve 10%, to win the league, because Rangers are that bad also at the mo.

Cheers Peter

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Never Mind JFK
mag who is your team?

A certain other Glasgow club I would hazard.....

He could just be the job for the celts you never know - he needs to fit in and start scoring quickly though to save this season.

Good luck to him.

C

james1873

Never Mind JFK
How do you appease Barras - Celona supporters? - Ye take on loan a washed up Paddy called Keane - To Be Sure To Be Sure LOL .

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Never Mind JFK
He'll look brilliant up there, metre or two slower, less skilled opposition, he will now be a big fish in a puddle. Clever move.

Steve.

Never Mind JFK
Who's robbie?

I think his big Brother (nice chap - has a way with words) manages Ipswich and used to play for Celtic; they both always wanted to play for Celtic (at £69K a game - a lot more than the 7/6d expenses I used to get). (lol)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom