nwclio

Netbook for sale
Hi I have a "brand new" Acer Aspire One netbook for sale...Here are the specs..

Operating System Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition

Platform Intel® Atom™ processor N270 (1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 cache)
Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset (DDR2 400/533 MHz)
Mobile Intel® 82801GBM Chipset
Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless technology

System memory Single channel with onboard SDRAM and one soDIMM slot
DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM memory interface design
Onboard SDRAM: 1 GB DDR2
soDIMM slot: Supports 512 MB/1 GB soDIMMs for total system memory of up to 1.5 GB

Display 8.9" WSVGA high-brightness (typical 180-nit) Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, 1024 x 600 pixel resolution
LED backlight
262,000 colors supported

Storage Hard disk drive: 2.5" 9.5 mm 160 GB
Storage expansion: SD™ Card reader
Multi-in-1 card reader

Audio High-definition audio support
Two built-in stereo speakers
MS-Sound compatible
Built-in digital microphone

Communication Integrated Acer Crystal Eye webcam, supporting 0.3 megapixel resolution
WLAN: Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless technology
LAN: 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
WWAN: UMTS/HSPA (High-Speed Packet Access) at 850/1900/2100 MHz and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), upgradeable to 7.2 Mb/s HSDPA and 2 Mb/s HSUPA (for 3G models)
Supports receiver diversity and equalizes at 2100 MHz

Dimensions and weight 249 (W) x 170 (D) x 29 (H) mm (9.8 x 6.7 x 1.14 inches) for SKUs with NAND flash module and 3-cell battery pack
249 (W) x 195 (D) x 36 (H) mm (9.8 x 6.7 x 1.42 inches) for SKUs with hard disk drive and 6-cell battery pack
995 g (2.19 lbs.) for SKUs with NAND flash module and 3-cell battery pack
1.26 kg (2.78 lbs.) for SKUs with hard disk drive and 6-cell battery pack

Color Sapphire Blue

Power 30 W adapter with power cord
24 W 2200 mAh 3-cell Li-ion battery pack
57 W 2600 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
Up to 3-hour battery life for SKUS with 3-cell battery pack
Up to 7-hour battery life for SKUS with 6-cell battery pack

Special keys and controls 84-key keyboard with 1.6 mm (minimum) key travel
Touchpad pointing device with two buttons
12 function keys, four cursor keys, one Windows® key for Windows® XP Home or one Home key for Linpus™ Linux® Lite version, hotkey controls, embedded numeric keypad, international language support
Power button with LED
Easy-access switches with LED: WLAN, WWAN

I/O ports Multi-in-1 card reader
SD™ Card reader for storage expansion
Three USB 2.0 ports
External display (VGA) port
Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
Microphone-in jack
Ethernet (RJ-45) port
DC-in jack for AC adapter

Windows XP® Home:
• Acer eRecovery Management
• Acer Launch Manager
• Adobe® Reader®
• McAfee® Internet Security Suite 60-day trial version
• Microsoft® Office Trial 2007

Leather Carrying bag included!

Warranty One-year International Travelers Warranty (ITW)

Asking price is £250 or 600TL...Ideal for sticking in your bag to check your emails at all the "free" wireless sites. This is not second hand and can be regiistered with Acer on purchase for a full Manufacturers Warranty!!
Any questions just ask...

Netbook for sale
Yeah if you want one with a 8 GB nand flash drive and Linux...

Sorry - but just using exact same model with windows and 16gb bought from Asda direct £200 last week!!! Excellent machine - bought it to use on hols in Turkey next week for the summer! Hope it works as well there too!

tjd

Netbook for sale
Sorry - way too expensive - my son picked this model up in Currys 4 weeks ago for £150.

Just 1 problem - it's white.

It is an excellent machine though.

Last edited by a moderator:

nwclio

Netbook for sale
Sorry I was just asking anyone if they would like to buy it..I am not sure that everyone realises the difference in models, it all depends on the model..
AOA110-Ab AOA110-Aw AOA150-Ab AOA150-Aw AOA150-Ab AOA150-Aw AOA150-Bb AOA150-Bw AOA150-Bb AOA150-Bw AOA150-Aw AOA150-Bw AOA110-Bb AOA110-Bc AOA150-Ab AOA150-Bb AOA110-Ap AOA110-AGc AOA110-Aw AOA110-Bb AOA150-Bb AOA110-Bp AOA110-Bp AOA110-AGw AOA150-Bp AOA150-Ac AOA110-Ab AOA110-Ac AOA150-BGc AOA150-BGp AOA150-BGw AOA150-Ap AOA110-Bw AOA110-AGc AOA110-AGp AOA110-AGb AOA110-Ac AOA110-Ap AOA150-Bc AOA150-BGb AOA110-Aw AOA110-Bc AOA110-Ab..

Thats a list of models from Acer, see what I mean..Still for sale if anyone wants it.

bickern

Netbook for sale
It would help if you had put your model in the lengthy spec that was posted.

Which is your model from above please?

I was looking at specs when I compared though and they are the full jobby at £150

Last edited:

holidayworld

Who Can We Can.
Netbook for sale
you can get the acer a150aw for £149 delivered in the uk, 1 gig ram 120 gig h/d all the same info above from ebay, I just got 2 and they are very good.

bickern

Netbook for sale
Doing a google product search

Acer Aspire One A150 xp - Google Product Search

gives prices a lot less

Comet price £219

Buy ACER ACER AOA150-BW | 8.9" widescreen netbook - Laptops | Comet

I am not trying to belittle the price you are asking it is just that it seems excessive and isn't really a deal or anything that you are offering. The reason for my post was just so people have a comparison.

I also know that comet probably hasn't opened a branch in Turkey yet, but if a major retailer is selling at that price then £250 does not stack up as deals will be there for the finding as the posts above show they have been found at a lot less and with the same spec.

It also looks from your post that you are using the site to sell brand new products because you are saying a "full warranty". I don't think that is in the spirit of the forum even if the The Local Market is where it is posted.

Last edited:

nwclio

Netbook for sale
The reason its got a "full warranty" is because its not yet been registered with Acer..Also the Google link with the cheaper prices includes Techinfo
Only asked if anyone was interested, it can be delivered set up and have software installed at no extra cost, something "Comet" wont do!

Martyn

Netbook for sale
Bickern

I think you've made your point, let people make their own minds up now.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom