slavomir

Neighbours akkaya gardens
HI all members,
I am looking for neighbours from akkaya gardens.Is there somebody who already bought in akkaya gardens development or going to soon,please? We are going there in September.I heard they are few Dutchmen and few Englishmen.Is it correct?
Cheers
Slavo

scotgus

Hi Slavo,

Welcome to the forum. We are not in Akkaya Gardens but we have a house in Akkaya. Maybe see you down at the bar sometime for a beer.

No I don't live in that area. Ilive in Centrum of Dalaman. But I often visit that area at weekends. I really love there. Nature, fresh air ect. That is your best chooise that decided to live there..

slavomir

Hi Scotgus,
hope we will see you soon down there.Maybe in Akkaya restaurant.
Slavo

Hi Slavomir,
Welcome to Akkaya. We have a place nearby at Whiterock, hope to see you there maybe in the restaurant or bar. Hope you enjoy your new place. We love it. Just wish we could spend more time there.

Regards,
Les & Caroline

slavomir

Hi Slavomir,
Welcome to Akkaya. We have a place nearby at Whiterock, hope to see you there maybe in the restaurant or bar. Hope you enjoy your new place. We love it. Just wish we could spend more time there.

Regards,
Les & Caroline

Hello Les & Caroline

Thank you for wellcoming.I hope we will meet you soon in Akkaya.When are you gonna be there?
Slavo and Anna

PDM

Hi Slavomir, welcome to TLF and Akkaya, I have a Whiterock villa , (the ones above the restaurant), all your questions about the area and surroundings can be answered on here. From buying furniture to days out, which you can find if you go to search the thread.

slavomir

Hi PDM,
Thank you for those advice.I read all or almost all threads on forum but sometimes is better to ask again because the time is still running and things could be very changed in few months.Hope we will see you soon.
Slavo

GnD

Ah Slavo and Anna,

You have your Avatar sorted!!

Would say lovely to meet you but hey we have already via facebook. Lovely photo of you both!

all the best with everything

Debbie x

slavomir

Hi Dutch,
We bought off plan and we are supposed to get key from apartment in September.There was a 2months delay but we hope it wil be sorted out by the end of September.The area is beautiful.When have you been there?
Slavo

Trine

Trine
Hello Slavomir,

We are a family from Norway and we have bought a flat (Jasmin) in Akkaya Gardens. We also hope that it will be finished in september. I agree with you that the progress is slow. Our norewgian agent witch also have bought a flat think it will be finished in september.

slavomir

Hi to all members,

I would like to know whether there are more unhappy Curbanoglu customers here.They asked for our payment but they have delay on Akkaya Garden so we said to them that we will pay also 2 months later according their delay.They got already 35000£ from 46200£ and ask for 9240£ which means almost all amount.We always paid in time(few days in advance).Now,they want 2%charges for overdue payment(one week).So,they can delay weeks,months and that is fine,but you must pay in time otherwise you are not their valuable customer anymore.
What can we do? Some advice?
Thank`s
Slavo and Anna

ste

hi
we have brought an apt in akkaya top floor in malissa
going over in 3 weeks to have a look

ste

hi
we are going over to see our new apartment at akkaya gardens at the end of the month hope to see some of you in the bar
steve and kaska

slavomir

Hi Steve and Kaska,

We will be there since 7-th September.The most holiday we will have to spend away from Dalaman because our apartment will not be finished in Akkaya as we thought.
Have a nce day

20kiki

Hi Slavo

We are 2 Scottish Ladies who have purchased an Apartment at Akkaya Gardens - we return in Oct to finalise everything - look out for us at the bar in the Restaurant!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom