Jossy

Need to buy TV where the best place
Hi Well I am new to this

I have bought a villa in ovacik and I need to buy a TV to watch some English channels and play DVDs does anyone know where to buy from as I have been tols they are expensive from Fethiye, also how do I get satalite ? I dont want to pay a monthly fee. Thank you all xx

Peregrine

Jossy

welcome to the forum

how about a bit more of an intro (are you a Corrie fan or is Neighbours your thing)?

hijo

in my own clique
..i would say kippa has the best selection for tv,s and reasonably priced:D

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
As it happens I have been to some shops this morning looking for a new TV. A few bargains ın Tecnosa in Fethiye. They are selling a few models off cheap. 32"LH2000 for 1099TL is one of the few covered by Which? on their UK web sıte - they say it is OK for the price but does not meet very high standards - cheap and cheerful.
Another 42" LF2500 at 1999TL & 32" LF2500 at 1200TL. All probably fine for what you want.

I´m just going into Gold to look for a Panasonic, so if any bargains I will post them.

Ian
P.S. Just been to Gold. Don´t waste your time. They only have one TV! Anything else has to be ordered with 2 days delivery.

Last edited:

Jossy

thank you all, and yes I like Corrie !!
Where and what is Kippa ?

hijo

in my own clique
thank you all, and yes I like Corrie !!
Where and what is Kippa ?

kippa is all over turkey its tesco,s...we have one here in kusadasi about a five minute drive away:D

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
But, there isn't one in Fethiye..................yet.

Kipa

traveller

Hi Jossy, Welcome to the forum. I have a friend who is returning to the UK mid October, he has a BEKO flat screen TV, plus stand and Neta sattelite system with Nilesat free to view system for sale. You can get about 26 english speaking channels, news, films, series, kids cartoons etc. and no subscriptions to pay. It's all less than 2 years old and in very nice condition. He is asking 500 TL for the whole lot, (Less than half what he paid).

He's based in Fethiye and if you are interested PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
Hi Jossy, Welcome to the forum. I have a friend who is returning to the UK mid October, he has a BEKO flat screen TV, plus stand and Neta sattelite system with Nilesat free to view system for sale. You can get about 26 english speaking channels, news, films, series, kids cartoons etc. and no subscriptions to pay. It's all less than 2 years old and in very nice condition. He is asking 500 TL for the whole lot, (Less than half what he paid).

He's based in Fethiye and if you are interested PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

what size is the flatscreen..traveller?

traveller

Sorry Hijo, not sure, will try to get more info and post an update for you.

Got the info now, 28 inch screen. Its a flat screen (not LCD), slimline model, colours silver, black and grey with matching stand. 15 months left on the warranty, purchased in Fethiye.

Last edited:

Jossy

Thanks Traveller but it is too big for me, Looking for 19-20 inch

Was thinking of bringing one over but was mentioned if you get caught you have to pay tax ????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom