babsgood

Deemon in disguise
need those positive vibes
As some of you know my hasband Mark was diagnosed with Non Hodgkins Lymphoma back in May and he currently undergoing Chemotherapy in the UK. He has had 4 cycles so far and tomorrow he will have two CT scans to check the progress of his treatment, if all goes well he will only need 2 more cycles. So if you can channel him some positive vibes for tomorow I would be really grateful.

He will get the results on Wednesday and I will post in this thread to let you know whats happening.

thanks Guys

nanamo

Come on Mark, you can do it. You've come this far dont flag now. Good luck for your treatment and hope you feel better very soon. Molly and family. x x

Ok Folks
Time to sling loads of good vibes Mark's way for tomorrow.
Good news is forecast definitely!!
All the best Mark
Sock it to em!!
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

pembelu

good luck i know how scary it seems at times however strong a person you are
i had hodgkins at 19 and i relate to what you are going though
my thought are with you indeed

JAYTEE

Good luck for tomorrow with the scans. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. Stay strong.

Janet

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Good luck from me too with the scans tomorrow, fingers crossed all will be good news
Sandra x x

Tess

Good luck, best wishes and positive vibes all the way to you from Northern Ireland!!!!

Hi Mark,

Keep the good spirits up. Will be thinking of you and what you are going through, and Good Luck with the scans.

Get better quick as I would like to visit someone in Tugutries, preferably yourself

We will be in Gulluk, when your Test results come through.

My prayers will be with you tomorrow

Cheers

Sandy

:bash: Take that you vile disease

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Shedloads of positive vibes winging their way to you from sunny Kas.

You,ve made it through 4 chemos Mark and when you get the positive results from your scans, you,ll breeze it through the last 2.

You can do it.

Babsgood, I don,t want to highjack your thread but I just want to say I had chemo today, not without problems but hey ho :) )
I also had an ECG, because I,m on Herceptin long term, and I have a strong healthy heart LOL.
The cancer, which has been misbehaving, looks like it,s going to do as it,s told. Will know more in a couple of weeks.

Soo x

Harem

I've cliqued
Good luck wishes and positives vibes going to Mark for the scans tomorrow. (and without hijacking the thread, Soo, great news!!)

Gail

Two lots sent from Karabag over to Mark, he's a big strong lad and I am sure his results will be good, thinking of you both xx

Soo that's great news, you're an inspiration xx

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Oh Soo hijack it all you want if its good news............I hope you get really good news in a couple of weeks, after the terrible news about Pebble lets hope that you and Mark, and anyone else battling this terrible disease, get really positive news and we can all start to smile again. x

Viv-Nigel

Sending load of good vibes from the two of us. Looking forward to seeing you both fit and well next year.
Lots of love.

Viv and Nigel

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Shedloads of positive vibes winging their way to you from sunny Kas.

You,ve made it through 4 chemos Mark and when you get the positive results from your scans, you,ll breeze it through the last 2.

You can do it.

Babsgood, I don,t want to highjack your thread but I just want to say I had chemo today, not without problems but hey ho :) )
I also had an ECG, because I,m on Herceptin long term, and I have a strong healthy heart LOL.
The cancer, which has been misbehaving, looks like it,s going to do as it,s told. Will know more in a couple of weeks.

Soo x
Fantabidosee!!!! Soo
Great news and sure it will boost Mark too
:rockon::rockon:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom