edeller

Need handles
Need some replacement handles for my kitchen cupboards. Are they available from Koctas (cant see them on their website) there or shall I bring some over with me?

Emma

mollag

Kipper restorer
Need handles
Just before Koctas, coming from Bodrum, behind the petrol station is a big Yapi market, it has a large selection of handles, good prices too.

dotsie

dotsie
Need handles
No worries but it would also depend on the size of the ones you are replacing. Knobs are universal but handles can be different sizes.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Need handles
Just before Koctas, coming from Bodrum, behind the petrol station is a big Yapi market, it has a large selection of handles, good prices too.

i think the petrol station is called "m oil", the prices in this place are far better than koctas for most things

martin

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Need handles
i think the petrol station is called "m oil", the prices in this place are far better than koctas for most things

martin

Hadn't noticed this place Martin, but Thanks to others we'll be paying a visit for the damp silicone paint stuff, taken a pic and print out ready, lol

Emma, there are a couple of little diy shops in Yalikavak village, one is just opposite Morgul Antik Restaurant and we always go there for replacing handles on our wardrobes, he has boxes of every kind you could imagine and start at approx 1.5 lira each. Hope this helps.

p.s whenever I go for handles I always end up laughing as I think of the Ronnie Corbett sketch, the Turkish Guy smiles with me, having no idea why I am in hysterics, haha.

Last edited:

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Need handles
as martin said its a big warehouse behind m oil garage . its on the way back from bodrum just before koctas . its got everything you want there

Latest Posts

Top Bottom