need a villa for long term rent...
I am looking around for a long term rental villas for my english friend if you do know any please help...I am not an estate agency or something like that....

yep I am looking around somewhere altinkum if you know any it maybe yours or your friends please pm me

Stephen

Scotty
I am looking around for a long term rental villas for my english friend if you do know any please help...I am not an estate agency or something like that....

Strange or is it coincidence ?...... are you connected in any way to Oguz Askin who does sell properties in the Altinkum area, he is an architect too. Have heard that he is working with Pasha Homes renting out villas, nothing wrong with that.... but !!! I think people on this site appreciate honesty.

yes you are right we are working together with pasha on renting out the villas in summer.but now we are looking for a villa for long term at least 1 year.do I know you stephen?

Stephen

Scotty
No ..... we have never met
I have not been on the forum since just after I joined due to personal circumstances. It just so happens, that on my last visit to Altinkum I was given your business card and someone I showed it to knew about your connection with Pasha....then on my first visit for some time on here I happened to be scrolling down the forums and saw a post by yourself and was curious to know if it was the same person. Curiosity :eek:hwell:

Pleased to see that you have clarified your position ..... honesty is always the best policy ! especially given a lot of peoples dealings with agents regarding property.

oh right stephen ı got you know so if you heart anybody want to to rent his or her penthouse or villa let me know I am seeking around for our english friends they are looking for long term rental.they have a dog aswell thats why they are looking for a penthouse or a villa....

Stephen

Scotty
Ok .... If I HEAR of something I will let you know, although the dog may be a problem. Have been looking at villas myself but more interested in buying to live in myself than for rental, have done my sums and the income does not warrant the outllay but perhaps the scenario is different for those who have already bought....

Mushtaq

Founding Member

yes you are right we are working together with pasha on renting out the villas in summer.but now we are looking for a villa for long term at least 1 year.do I know you stephen?

Oguz, your posts are contradictory and dishonest, please amend your signature and be straight in the future or your membership will be revoked.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom