nebulizer
Hi,
i will be going to didim, end of feb., and as i have severe asthma, i wonder is it possible to buy a nebulizer over the counter. i know that the nebules for the machine can be bought without prescription.
if it is possible to buy them over the counter, any idea as to cost.
if they were at a reasonable price, it would be no harm to buy one and leave it in the apartment, rather than lugging one back and forth.

Thanks.

lungs acting up tonight. hence the late hour. :sick:

arrian

R.I.P
nebulizer
we were in hisaronu last year and bought a small portable nebuliser on the last day of our hols. the pharmacy were really helpful and sent to Istanbul for it. the cost was £60 and came complete with rechargable batteries. However, my hubby never felt confident about using it, in case there was a problem, so we borrowed a mains rechargable one from the hospital and carried it as hand luggage, luckily as he had a bad attack on the return flight!
maybe someone else can give you more advice. Arrian

carolk

R.I.P
nebulizer
Yes you can. You know where the chemists are,a cluster of them near the roundabout by the pink Hospital? There is a medical shop at the back of there, they sell them.

nebulizer
Yes you can. You know where the chemists are,a cluster of them near the roundabout by the pink Hospital? There is a medical shop at the back of there, they sell them.

thanks CAROL.

dont know where the hospital is. not familiar yet with quite alot of Didim. but as i think of it now, i had better find out in case i need it!!"
i will definitely have a look in the medical supplies shop.

Many Thanks.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom