arrian

R.I.P
nearly there....!
well, only 2 more days and we'll be on our way to turgutreis, yipee!!

friends who are travelling with us are arriving later today, so just getting everywhere ready for them, then go and pick them up from the station later. they've got a 4 hour train journey before they arrive here, so they'll be glad of the rest before we set off early sunday morning. so looking forward to seeing them again and to seeing t/treis!!!!!! :24::24::24:

sunseeker

nearly there....!
In Gumusluk this pm its hot and humid, and we have been warned of storms, so far they have not arrived, hope they do soom to clear the air

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
nearly there....!
Hope you all have a great time, yes please do visit Yalikavak, it is a very welcoming village, great walk along the harbour side with plenty of nice places to sit and enjoy a drink, and eats. It's just the best feeling when you're all packed and ready to go. The weather is going to be good for you all, check out accuweather.com, plenty of sun for the next 15 day forecasted. Enjoy yourselves.

:wow:

arrian

R.I.P
nearly there....!
thanks everyone for your kind remarks and help, i will certainly try to do all these things, just depends on my husband being able to because of his health probs. anyway, thanks again, everyone has been so nice, friendly and helpful, and if this is a sign of what to expect, i really can't wait!! sooooo looking forward to it. :424bw::424bw::424bw:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
nearly there....!
Arrian, we, well me, are very nosey, so we want a full account of your travels when you return, warts and all, lol

arrian

R.I.P
nearly there....!
can't sleep now! friends arrived yesterday, had some catching up to do as not seen them since june holiday. just seen a report of 2nd earthquake in nw turkey, and to think we complain about our miserable weather over here!!! been on holiday weather.com rain forecast for t/treis, saturday and possibly wednesday, but otherwise lovely & sunny. clicked onto some photos and it looks FAB!!! really can't wait now, feel like a kid at xmas! and i wouldn't mind but i've got 3 great grandchildren!

i'll def. let you all know about it when i get back, just wish i was comp. literate enough to do the photo thingy, but i have a friend who i think can help, so maybe some pics as well . well, it's " only, 24hours to Turgutreis, only 24hours..." didn't somebody once make a song about it? lol

:24::24::24::24: see you all soon!!

Gail

nearly there....!
We had a massive storm last night and it's cloudy and a little sunny today so hopefully it should be good for when you get here. Have a lovely holiday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom