Nato Military exercise scrapped
İt seems that Turkey will become closer to its Eastern neigbours..maybe getting fed up with the cat and mouse game that the EU is playing . The following is an extract from a New York Times this week. ...another article ive read recently suggested that the wealth of the world is shifting from the West to the East

''On Monday, NATO scrapped "Anatolian Eagle," a regularly scheduled military exercise with various allies along the Turkish border -- drills meant to assure coordination in case of war in the region. At the last minute, Turkey had announced its refusal to let the Israeli Defense Force participate. Standing by its ally, America dropped out as well -- killing the whole thing.

A day later, Turkish and Syrian officials disclosed that their armies had just concluded their own joint military exercise. The same day, the two countries went even further, signing a strategic cooperation pact. ''

Saoirse

Bloody right too
Stand alongside a friendly neighbour than the war mongering regime of Tel Aviv
Suriye bizim arkadaşlar

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
The west ousted one of the worlds biggest terrorists.....it's goal was never to kill the innocent......terrorist bombs do just that. Where would you be now if America didn't save your arse?....thought so
You were saying Syria was friendly...it's not

Biker Bob

Saoirse

the Wes tkilled more in Iraq by both bombing and sanctions than that dictator (who was a friend of the West when it suited them!)

Now that they have been chased out of there they are on the way to another ass kicking in another place they shouldnt be-Afghanistan. They never learn

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
You should tell all those other countries that are there also that they are bad also.....spank them commi
That fact is your stating the Syria is a friendly country, it isn't.

Biker Bob

Last edited:

Saoirse

I cant actually think of a war in relatively recent times that the Yanks won!

They got chased to the 49th parallel in Korea

Got well and truly stuffed by a third world country in Vietnam

Came in well late in WW2- a war won against fascism by the Soviet Union

And now they are bogged down fighting gangsters and goat herders in Afghanistan!

Rubbish record for Uncle Sam!

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Hi saoirse

I see as normal you are slating the west and backing the terrorist, you really should really learn to chill out a little, but I can sort of understand your stance coming from your side of the "province" as you do

Last edited:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
I cant actually think of a war in relatively recent times that the Yanks won!

They got chased to the 49th parallel in Korea

Got well and truly stuffed by a third world country in Vietnam

Came in well late in WW2- a war won against fascism by the Soviet Union

And now they are bogged down fighting gangsters and goat herders in Afghanistan!

Rubbish record for Uncle Sam!

Oh I forgot about the many thousands of Americans and Canadians that stood at the side of the Brits when they were in dire straits. How dare you belittle what other countries have given for your freedom. Are you also forgetting the many millions that America leant the UK so they could continue to fight that war. What would have happened to them if they had not. What small amount of respect I had is totally gone. Please , stop your BS.

I was a Canadian soldier, an uncle of mine died in ww2. If I was standing beside somone that would say such a comment I would take great pride in knocking him out. Go back to your commi way of thinking Philip.....it's obvious as to the way you think. Please put me on ignore

Bob

Biker Bob

Saoirse

which part of my post are you referring to?

Were the US not late in entering WW2?

Were they not defeated in Nam???

and love your quote "the many millions they LENT!"

Facts me old son, tough if you dont like them

Last edited:

bnira

oh yes the lovely syria ruled by the most benevolent of people Bashar al-Assad yes what a wonderfully democratic regime who would harm nobody, erm rewind and think again This country is a very real threat to the west and my god do people never tire of attacking the usa and uk

Saoirse

you are all over the place!

Are you condemning Syria for the way it is run?

Please be a bit more clear

bnira

me thinks every one on planet earth except maybe the blinkered few know exactly what syria is and stands for but maybe I can leave you to rant further ,after all it is a democratic right for people to give their opinions this democracy was gained with honest mens sweat and indeed blood

Saoirse

exactly

as regards "democracy" ruthless dictatorships Saudi, Kuwait etc etc great examples of democracy-staunchly supported by the West!

These things are not black and white. Lest we forget Bin Laden etc were armed trained and supported by the West when it suited them

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Stand by Israel. The only bright light in an area destroyed by fundementalism.

Saoirse

murderous regime which has flaunted UN resolutions ad nauseam.

It is an illegal state and the single biggest reason for the ongoing conflict in that area

Whilst I do not agree with Irans official position on that evil illegal statelet I do understand the frustration of many of those affected by the murderous zionist regime

Latest Posts

Top Bottom