tilley

Nar restaurant dalaman thank you.
Just had 4 friends return from a great holiday in dalaman.
They asked me to write a quick thank you to all the staff at nar restaurant in dalaman town

thumbs up for your servic food&family style cooking
nar is located opposite isbank near the main bus station in dalaman town
next time i am in dalaman i will have to sample for myself
keep you all posted
thank you nar from dennis,andrea,ryan,edith,
tilley

GnD

Good to know, nearly went there but our fav won in the end for our last night's meal - Botanic. Palladium was also really great.

Oh and must mention that we had our first breakfast in Serefler thanks Jcrian and Chris for great company and referral!! I cannot wait to partake of more memum with spinach pancakes again!! YUMMY!

But think this should be in a different thread position ie Dalaman?

Last edited:

Smiler

Also recently went to the Nar. Good food at a reasonable price and excellent service.

Only downside was the slippery marble floor /pavement outside. I slipped and twisted my ankle going in, (sober!!) and as we sat in eating, a lady slipped over cutting her leg quite badly.

Always good to hear of new places to eat, out again in October,will give Nar a try!!

Andy & Sue

Hi,

The owner of Nar-Kennan, has opened a new restaurant where you buy the meat from them and cook your own food-sounds like fun (or you can get the chef to cook it for you). It's the Cinar-just as you go out of town on the Serefler road.

I heard it was good but that you need plenty 'Sinkov'

Ann

Thats another one on my list Ha! Ha! Nice to read info from Dalaman members,you get to know things you would never find yourself,especially newbies like us, so keep it coming.........
Andy & Sue

GnD

Only downside was the slippery marble floor /pavement outside. I slipped and twisted my ankle going in, (sober!!) and as we sat in eating, a lady slipped over cutting her leg quite badly.

Cheers for the tip, after too many years of netball I've had some cartillage cut out of my left knee so just don't need another injury! I shall take it slowly and probably won't drink just incase :p

matty

Hi,

The owner of Nar-Kennan, has opened a new restaurant where you buy the meat from them and cook your own food-sounds like fun (or you can get the chef to cook it for you). It's the Cinar-just as you go out of town on the Serefler road.

I heard it was good but that you need plenty 'Sinkov'

Ann

We had a meal last night at Cinar.. Kenan asked me to mention that he is no longer at the Nar!

Smiler

My mum and dad just arrived back from Dalaman, apparently the quiz nights which held at Ismails, are now hosted at the Nar.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom