lynne

Name dropping again !
Sorry but I need to name drop again ! :kafa:
My latest lovely clients son, was the eldest child in the film NEVERLAND with Johny Depp.They met him and said he was a lovely guy.I am soooooo jealous !

AND anyone remember the pop group AHA from Norway ?
The guitarist just bought a fabulous house here in Gundogan and that gorgeous main singer is staying with him and his family at the moment.He doesnt look any older than when they were in the charts.
Anybody remember the singers name ???? Morten or something ? Been racking my brains all day.
I thought I might lurk around the beach and bars and accidently bump into him !!! :crazy:
Lynne :)

canim

Name dropping again !
Morten Harkett ...
aha1_180.jpg

umm ... I think i may come & join you Lurking Lynn :w00t:

Gail

Name dropping again !
Yes his name is Morten and the other two are Magne and Paul.

Lynne I hope you will still say hello to us commoners when you see us :lol: I think you were with the son of a famous actor when we bumped into you :)

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Name dropping again !
Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel! Is this the best you can come up with?

And your idea of stalking him is just a bit too weird/scary. I hope you get arrested before you 'bump' into him for his sake.

Ian

Name dropping again !
Hi,
My wife saw him eating in Ali Babas in yalikavak and he signed a cd cover!

Bloody good band they were!

lynne

Name dropping again !
Hi Gail.Oh yes I forgot about Charles.He is an actor & lives above me on our site.Son of Brian Pringle the actor.Had to look on internet to see who he was.Didnt have that problem with Morten ! Very tasty still.
Hi Canim. You can come lurking with me anytime but I dont think immac will be joining us somehow !

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Name dropping again !
lynne said:
Hi Canim. You can come lurking with me anytime but I dont think immac will be joining us somehow !
The word is stalking, not anything less :jaw: . I don't know who this bloke is, but someone should warn him.

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom