S

Sarah

Nail Salon - Bodrum
Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction with regards to a place where I can get my nails done (pref. Bodrum centre). I've been to a few places where they have drawn blood!!

Nail Salon - Bodrum
Koc Tac near Kipa towards the Ortakent interchange has thousands of nails to choose from, all quite painless!!!

:kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa:

Last edited:

pebble

Nail Salon - Bodrum
greensman01 said:
Koc Tac near Kipa towards the Ortakent interchange has thousands of nails to choose from, all quite painless!!!

:kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa: :crazy: :kafa:
hardy hardy har......

you can try the hairdresser in the oasis, i get my nails done there and they havent drawn blood yet.......

if you do go, stop by my shop and say hello......Laura baresse, across the way from marks n spencers, next to the lotus

cheers

EMEL

Now living in Akyarlar.
Nail Salon - Bodrum
Lotus Cafe! Pebble, I am going to go there as soon as we move to meet the owner because he is the brother of a freind of mine. We have been freinds now for at least 15 years. Yesim tells me her brother's name is Ozer and his wife is Zeynep. What a coincidence that I should read about your shop. What kind of shop do you have?
I am moving there to Akyarlar in a few weeks. I will be able to move into our new home July 1st, so I will be going over about a week before that. Now I live in Northampton, PA in the USA.

EMEL

Now living in Akyarlar.
Nail Salon - Bodrum
Hello Sarah? What is the fashion of nails in that area right now. Here in the states, it is almost nothing and very natural nails that are most popular. I want to have my nails nice before I get there and I want them neat in the Bodrum style. Do people get artificial nails there, I had them years ago, but they are not very popular right now in our little area of the USA.
Thanks,
Mary Lou

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed
Nail Salon - Bodrum
Painted white with squared off edges kind of sugar-cube style and not too long and if you fancy a little colour only outlines in Bodrum blue allowed :)

EMEL

Now living in Akyarlar.
Nail Salon - Bodrum
Thanks, I just didn't want to stand out too much. I can do something acceptable and not have Yabangi written all over my forhead.

mavi

Nail Salon - Bodrum
sorry bit far out for me, I am nail tech in kusadasi.. hope u get them sorted out..

artificial nails. or extensions are just starting to take off here, though you may find the odd ex pat or non turkish person doing them there, sorry dont know any down in Bodrum.. just take care and dont let them use elec drills or anything u wouldnt do at home..regardless of the language barriers, they should not be drawing blood!

pebble

Nail Salon - Bodrum
Hi Emel, yes, I know Ozer and Zeynep. they are good neighbors and friends, and i adore their children......

Emel, I see you are in Pennsylvania....I will be ging home to Oregon in sept for my daughter's last year of high school. Hope you make it out to the oasis and visit me and the lotus......
My shop sells bathing suits and lingerie......

looking forward to seeing you and hos geldin to the peninsula

Latest Posts

Top Bottom