Myndos hills
I am very interested in Myndos hills in Gumusluk. Can anyone tell me negative and/or positive things about these villa complex.

Thank you in advance..
Aytun

Gail

Myndos hills
I heard the residents/owners had a problem with the site fees, I thinn they were getting charged an extortionate amount of money so that is a question you need to ask before buying there.

Smiler

Myndos hills
When I first began looking for property in Turkey, we looked at property in Myndos by construction company Tuna.

Are carrying out a lot of research and being lucky enough to get in contact with a resident there. From what I understood at the time, there appeared to be numerous issues with maintenance and disputes with the builder over putting right various snags. We decided to purchase elswhere...

I will stress, this was four and a half years ago, but with my limited knowledge of the Turkish property market, and as most on here know, these are not uncommon issues and many are put right in the course of time.

If possible, (and if it is the same complex), try to talk privately to existing owners for an up date view.

Carnsoreboxer

Carnsoreboxer
Myndos hills
There were problems with site fees, management etc in the early days but thankfully superb committee now and superb looking site. As with everything else in Turkey it's 2 steps forwards and 1 step back and a huge learning curve but am glad to say was well worth all the problems in the early days

Latest Posts

Top Bottom