nwclio

My Way
Just wondered if anyone had been to the new place in Akbuk called My Way and had an Indian curry yet?

maggie

My Way
I happen to know the chap who is making the curries in this resturant they are to die for.!!!!!
Authentic flavours you would swear they had employed an Indian in to cook them.

My way is the new resturant open along the sea walk into Akbuk.
Where all the jeep safaris used to stop last summer.
There menu is extensive and very good value as well.

I hear the mixed grill is excellent.

Hugs Maggie xx

Last edited:

Bubskar

My Way
I guess Akbuk from Fethiye for dinner is unrealistic!!! :22: I'm jealous - Indian curries in restaurants up this end are nasty. I cook my own when I get a curry moment coming on.

maggie

My Way
It would be lovelley to be given the choice,chinese,turkish indian,mexican, italien,or yes even a chip shop.!!!

Resturants serving a variety of dishes cater more for the tourist and after all it is now tourist season.

Cyd maybe they will have birds nest soup on the menu almost the same as weed soup.!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxxxx

coupe

My Way
Sorry im not trying to be negative but being a frequent TOURIST to Akbuk
the one of the reasons i go there is because its a relaxing Turkish atmosphere .
If i want Chinese , Fish and chip shops etc we might as well stay in the UK.

maggie

My Way
I think a thread like this or similiar was posted a while ago.

We have the choice in the U.K. of the type of resturant to eat in,including Turkish Kebap shops.
Why should we not have a choice when abroad.??

If you dont want to eat fish and chips dont.!!!!
Happenning to live in Akbuk myself and considering myself to be a local!!!!!! I like to have a choice when eating out and I dont allways opt for the turkish Menu.

My Way has a wide choice on their menu and Im sure there is something on there to suit everyone,!!!Tourist ex pat and Turks.!!!!

Hugs Maggie xxx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom