parrot

My Turkish friend is sorting it
On holiday a few weeks ago,at a hotel in Bodrum,I met two people who were going to look at property when over,one was hoping to get a boat to Marmaris to look at property,recommended by his Turkish friend.When I suggested the first thing he should do is get a lawyer,but no his friend was going to sort it out.Needless to say he never made it to Marmaris,although I could always smell something odd when he was about,ah I've got it,bullshit.The second was also going to look at property,this time in the restricted area south of Turgutreis,when I explained about this he said it was going through in his friends name,when will they ever learn. Brian. :der: :der: :der:

Last edited:

tommy

They will not listen...
Talk to the hand.The face aint listening:
They will learn the hard way..

bryn

No Active Member
Another classic is ''he knows someone in the Turkish government who wıll sort the tapu/imar plan / iskan ''

Gail

Silly people Brian, I have stopped telling people to use reputable estate agents, solicitors for that very reason, they don't listen anyway. :eek:hwell:

Last edited:
anybody seen the post on another forum about a man going to buy a property in Antalya direct from the owner that has no tapu. ive warned him along with several others...but i get the feeling he aint gonna listen....he has a friend in the government who will check it out ... yazik ya!

bryn

No Active Member
Trouble is Shirley whos office is he going to pitch up in asking for help when it all goes pearshaped

no doubt we will soon be hearing another tale of woe...and it will be everybodys fault but his own.
Any news on the Tapu front?

Susan

Non Active Member
My lawyer says it could be another three or four months or more for Tapu's to come through.

Susan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom