Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddevil89

My partner
We have just done a week in marmaris on a family holiday and since we've been back one of the guys who works in the restaurant we ate has been messaging my partner of 12 years saying he wants to marry her etc. She's kicked me out apparently stop loving me all of the sudden and is chatting to this guy everyday. I dont no what to make of the whole situation I think its unbelievable as you cant love someone youve met twice but at the same time find it strange how they are like this its also embarrassing for my kids for there mother to do this

Saoirse

My partner
Why join this forum to post your family issues....
Counseling may be more appropriate than a forum of strangers.
How dare you

I.will have you know on top of online administration TLF mods are also trained in relationship counseling and financial planning

Why only a few weeks ago I had to meet face to face with one of our members- who shall remain anonymous as per the Mod code of ethics- to give him personal advice as he was consider "coming out" and originally being from.an Irish rural area was quite hesitant in making that huge step. So he turned to the professionalism of TLF mods for advice

Now as regards this latest thread today I have given it some thought and consideration

My initial thoughts are that this is all some wind up but if not looking at it from.every angle and taking all factors into account- look after the kids and kick the slapper to the kerb

Bros before hoes

Reddevil89

My partner
We have just done a week in marmaris on a family holiday and since we've been back one of the guys who works in the restaurant we ate has been messaging my partner of 12 years saying he wants to marry her etc. She's kicked me out apparently stop loving me all of the sudden and is chatting to this guy everyday. I dont no what to make of the whole situation I think its unbelievable as you cant love someone youve met twice but at the same time find it strange how they are like this its also embarrassing for my kids for there mother to do this

20220619_144443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom