My New Identity
Hello All.

I've had to change my name from Rosehillgirl to Rosehillgirl1. I've had my hotmail account hacked once again and they also got into my e-bay account.

I've had to set up a new e-mail account and re-register with e-bay, pay-pal, TLF etc.

I had my hotmail account hacked about six months ago when they hi-jacked my address book and sent e-mails to everyone trying to sell them electronic equipment. I thought I was safe-but no. Some of the characters coming up on my pc this morning were chinese-these hackers are based in the Far East.

The worst part is that I've lost my entire e-mail address book which will take me ages to re-build.

Ann

Mushtaq

Founding Member
My New Identity
I can change your profile to use your new email account, instead of creating a new profile if you want.

My New Identity
sorry to hear this rosehillgirl, it must feel awful almost as bad as a thief in your home!

It's very intrusive. I'm sure they could build an identity up from your e-mail and other accounts.

I've already had my identity stolen once-all my original documents and brand new passport were taken from the London sorting office.
As there's two of me already I think that's quite enough.

Ann

RIK

My New Identity
Hi Anne.You are not on your own.I am currently getting hundreds of returned mails from somebody's mass mail shot.My TK. PC expert has told me that he can't stop it.What price progress.

Ian

My New Identity
Hi Anne.You are not on your own.I am currently getting hundreds of returned mails from somebody's mass mail shot.My TK. PC expert has told me that he can't stop it.What price progress.

Ian

That's what happened to me too.

The first I knew about it the last time was when I had pages and pages in my inbox of failed deliveries.

Are you 'hotmail'? It seems that there is a particular problem with that. The best virus protection in the world can't shield you from these professional hackers. They're obviously very intelligent people-pity they can't use it in a more constructive way.

Ann

Latest Posts

Top Bottom