• I've Never Tried It

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
My Mate Marmite
Here's a bit of light relief.

Marmite, most folks either love it or hate it.

Let's try and keep this one on topic, and uncontroversial.

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
My Mate Marmite
..have a few jars in my fridge ,here in Kusadasi ,think i brought them here about 4 years ago ..and it still tastes the same ..i like it in a hot drink if i am under the weather..:45:

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
My Mate Marmite
Which of us 3 hates it then ? :doh:

According to the poll it was 2:1

Last edited:
My Mate Marmite
I hate it.
It is the Devil's jam!
The bible clearly states that Jesus never liked Marmite!!!
I hate it when the PC brigade try to force marmite down our throats!!!
All u oldie onlee lik it cus it rminds u f de war or sumat!!!!

Why, oh , why do people inisist on posting these provocative posts? Marmite indeed. Thats just asking for trouble.

mintyk

My Mate Marmite
Mmmmm,,,Marmite on crumpets with a slice of cheese, cheese must be just slightly melting so it sticks to the lips as it gently moves towards the mouth,,, the saliva is running, the juices are going, Oh please don't stop you know I love you,, yes ,,yes give it to me,,,

Ooops sorry,, was that going off topic where was I oh yes Marmite,, Mmm love it!

v6cod

Living in Okcular
My Mate Marmite
I like it, never tried it with melted cheese though will have to remember that one.

Harem

I've cliqued
My Mate Marmite
Don't love it, but don't hate it. I just like it. Still got some jars in the cupboard - and I have to admit when I first saw the title to this thread I thought KKOB was on the cadge!!

parrot

My Mate Marmite
A bit of a coincidence or what,when driving home this morning it was on the radio about some woman in Wales got the impression of the face of jesus when she opened the marmite it was on the lid,another miracle.Maybe himself likes it,don't tell Bob the knob.
Maybe someone could download the story.

It was on Heart,Emma Bunton,she said it was in the papers,don't know which one,gotta be the Sun.

Last edited:

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
My Mate Marmite
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmarmite - I love it. On toast and dipped in tea or my absolute favourite: Crusty white bread covered in philadelphia and a layer of marmite on top. Dip this in a bowl of heinz tomato soup - food heaven :)

My Mate Marmite
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
My Mate Marmite
Love it!!! Squeezy jar even better! Toast in mornning or a late night snack. But its got to be on its own cant mix it with nothing else cept butter. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Reminds me better get a jar brought out mine is running lowish. The Other half sort of hates it!!

dalyansteve

My Mate Marmite
What do you mean only giving us a choice of "I like it" in the poll??? It is the most brilliant food stuff ever invented and goes with everything, my favorite is marmite, jam and cheese on toast for breakfast. If there is ever less than 1kilo in my store cupboard I get panicky and send desperate emails to England asking friends to bring more supplies.
It is the one thing I will not do without. Not even that bothered about pork products which are better with a spread of marmite. I could go on for hours and hours but I won't.

Top Bottom