littledave

littledave
my freinds john and edward
dear grim reaper, so far this year you have taken away my favorite celebrity jade goody,my favorite dancer michael jackson, my favorite actor patrick swayze and now my favorite singer stephen gateley. just to so you know lord my favorite twins are john and edward......

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Are they no good then or something.........do you want them to die??? I ve never heard of them!!

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
They were truly shocking on last saturday's show...they just shouted the lyrics-that is when they remembered them!

I loved Dannii Minogue's comments to them when critiquing their "performance"....

"it seems you both needed a sat nav to find yourselves back to the lyrics".

Whilst i wouldn't wish anything macabre or unsavoury to happen to them i do hope they drift off into obscurity...either that or the next series of Celeb Air!!!

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Unfortunately I think John & Edward might make it through to the final :mad2: Danyl Johnson got the highest votes last Saturday, and guess who got the 2nd highest??????? This must be fixed.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Unfortunately I think John & Edward might make it through to the final :mad2: Danyl Johnson got the highest votes last Saturday, and guess who got the 2nd highest??????? This must be fixed.

The amount of votes recieved for each act isnt revealed.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Ah, well thats not the whole story is it. It only represents a fraction of the true amount of votes that must have been placed.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom