maxhowler

My first posting
Hi,
just discovered this site.I am from Cork in Ireland, have an apart in Turkey for past 4 years.Unfortunately i cant get there as often as i would like.I look forward to picking up lots of info and tips here.
Thank you.
Maxhowler

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
My first posting
Hi Maxhowler and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy and have fun.

Jeannie

Modgirl

My first posting
Hi Max welcome to you fairly new on this site myself and enjoy all the tips, we have only just bought in Altinkum and can't wait to get back over.

Joannasal

My first posting
Hi Maxhowler,

Welcome! I have not been a member long but this is just about the best forum out there and everyone is really helpful (I am speaking from my own experience!). Have fun

ChrisBobs

My first posting
Hi Max
welcome to the forum, where have you bought in Turkey?
I hope you find some help and answers, but I have also seen that new members have a lot to give as everyone's experience is different.
Enjoy !
Chris
in Bodrum

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
My first posting
Hi Maxhowler, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the fun, sharing experiences and there's loads of information too. Whereabouts are you in Turkey, sorry but I'm very nosey. lol

bebs

My first posting
Max welcome to the forum.Am new to this forum myself am finding it very helpful. We bought in Altinkum last year ,Enjoy-Bebs

gizmo

My first posting
hi Max from wet and windy Kerry!!

Million welcomes to the forum
We have place in Oba, Alanya. Where are u in Turkey?

:28:Gizzo

My first posting
Wellcome to the fourum,you will find out lots on here where is your place in Turkey? we are in Gumusluk near Bodrum.

Sailor

My first posting
Welcome Max,I am also living in Cork,in the Cobh area,whereabouts are you. As you can see from the comments this is a great site!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom