interpreter

my dog parker's journey from istanbul to glasgow-Phil Johns Kennels & Pet Transporter
my dog parker's journey from istanbul to glasgow-Phil Johns Kennels & Pet Transporter

I have a Jack Russell and wanted to take it back to Scotland. I had been searching and exploring many options including air freight until I met Sue and Phil.
They were genuine pet lovers and really helped me with all the procedure including getting the 3rd country vet certificate.
then they came to my Bahcesehir house checked all the paperwork and took my precious dog to Bulgaria first, in order to exchange its paperwork to EU document.
i was very pleased with the service I received and their professionalism as they notified me throughout the journey including sending parker's photos and whereabouts and delivered my dog to bonnie Scotland!

I can strongly recommend Paws Kennel & Cattery to anyone who wishes to transport and kind of pet with Sue and Phil.

Thanks a million again!

Selahattin

Last edited:

tosmur

Re: my dog parker's journey from istanbul to glasgow-Phil Johns Kennels & Pet Transpo

Hello Selahattin welcome to the forum.

lovely 1st post

Latest Posts

Top Bottom