elnel

mutlu
hi ,could anyone please give me the email address for the mutlu appartments ,i want to see if i can keep my room for a extra day as we leave for the airport pretty late , ive tried through there website but its not working ,thanks a million

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
mutlu
Hi Elnel,

We have always booked to keep our room on, when we arrive. But just a word of warning it is quite expensive and the last time we done this, we went out to eat had packed most of our things (we were leaving at midnight), but left odd toiletries out etc. to freshen up on our return. Got back to the room at 10pm to find the maid had been in all beds freshly made up, clean towels and all our toiletries chucked out. I was fuming and complained to the Manager as the room had been paid for, but got nowhere.

elnel

mutlu
thanks strugs will bear that in mind ,by the way love the recycled teenager bit ,thats me too ,my bodys 55 but my brain heart and spirit are 18 ,and will hopefully stay that way

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
mutlu
Hi Elnel,

I am one year older than you, and body a bit decrepid now, lol, but the rest in good shape and like you, hope it stays that way.

When are you going? Have you been before, I will say they are fantastic apartments, large, well decorated, cleaned every day, even have a toaster which is unusual. I don't get to go to Altinkum now, due to my friend not able to go anymore. Visited for 8yrs and loved the place, miss it so much. Have a great time. Diane

elnel

mutlu
yes diane ive been before usualy stay at tuntas appartments but decided to try different , been about 10 yrs since my last visit , with a new partner now as ive split with my wife ,thanks for the info realy cant wait now

Latest Posts

Top Bottom