Martyn

Muslim woman - "my husband made me eat pork"
Sounds a good reason to try and kill him, I felt like that myself when my wife kept giving me cheese in my sandwiches :lie::biggrin:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
it makes you wonder why he married a devout Muslim doesn't it

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
lol @ Martyn!
yeh babsgood! i suspect it was just to 'please' the parents etc.... like it always is! and i feel so bad for these girls who r taken from thier 'homeland' then forced into an unhappy marriage! coudlnt imagine how they feel!

I know so many Turks who have made marriages to please their parents and stayed in the marriage when it inevitably went sour. Turkish parents obviously have no wish for their children to be happy.

I'm definitely getting some bacon this weekend. Might not wear a miniskirt though ...

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
MIGHT not wear a miniskirt though??...so you're still debating Neil??

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Arranged marriges are almost as bad as arranged sexual gender. Neither are natural.

Biker Bob

Akasya

Postless Pointer
This " eating pork thing " could it be an euphanism ???

Steve.

what do you mean?

It ws the very first thing that crossed my mind. Perhaps she was being euphemistic and shy ... after all, why would you make your girlfriend eat any particular food? My guess is it's Urdu slang.

zuberdust

It ws the very first thing that crossed my mind. Perhaps she was being euphemistic and shy ... after all, why would you make your girlfriend eat any particular food? My guess is it's Urdu slang.

now what do you mean as well?
what is urdu slang?
what is euphemistic?

zuberdust

I think they mean a blow job!! lol.

oh god! straight to the point eh? LOL

:seenoevil

and muslim men r cut, it dont look like a pig that way! aahahahahahahahahaha LOL.... TMI?

carolk

R.I.P
Sorry, did I burst the bubble!!! ;) Tell it like it is, thats what I say! :biggrin:

Zuber, I don't think it means Muslim men look like pigs ones, I think they mean a pork sausage!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom