KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Murderers & Rapists On The Loose !
In a massive new law and order scandal, almost 1,000 criminals including murderers, rapists and paedophiles are wrongly at large.

The dangerous convicts should have been returned to jail after committing new crimes or breaking the terms of their early release.

But they have been allowed to cheat justice for up to 25 years after police forces across the country failed to track them down.

Incredibly, some police forces are refusing to identify the danger men, citing data protection laws.

Revealed: 1000 criminals who breached terms of release are still at large | Mail Online

GnD

I just love these comforting and supportive threads :p

PASH

I actually watched the news this morning and they stated they could not name the criminals for fear of abusing their human rights under european law - Outragious!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
I have never understood the mentality of our leaders with such stupid policies that only encourages the criminal minds to flourish.The E.U empire and Gordon Brown the puppet that is licking the E.U boots on all fours are nothing but criminals themselves.
If you have criminals in power then they will introduce policies to defend the criminal and punish the law biding.Gordon Brown the puppet is a criminal and has created a criminals paradise.He condemns the law biding,but condones the outlaws.
Surely the right thinking policy on human rights should protect the society by naming the criminals so they can be identified quickly and captured,so to stop further a atrocities from happening.
If they do not name these evil minds soon.The possibility of an evil act will happen shortly.ln my eyes,the politicians will be held solely responsible if an act of evil has been committed to an innocent member of public.And with blood on their hands that can never be washed off,no matter hard they scrub,the act of betrayal will always be with them.

Last edited:

DAVIDO

intersting though, as i have read loads of negative things about turkey, that have worried people, here is a perfect example to show whats happening in our country.at least a criminal in turkey stays in jail, we let ours out again to rob rape and murder,simples

davido

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
I actually watched the news this morning and they stated they could not name the criminals for fear of abusing their human rights under european law - Outragious!

It's not actually HR legislation that's stopping them naming them - it's the Data Protection Act.

But hey, who cares, we've got Ronnie Biggs under lock and key, that's the main thing.....

C

The criminal justice system in the uk is a joke I'm afraid. There is no link between the police procedures and scope, the laws as written, the judiciary and their manic sentencing policies and the involvement of the EU...It is little wonder that there are not many more criminals at large, chilling out knowing that the uk is the easiest country in the world to break the law

Latest Posts

Top Bottom