Murat yayla found guilty in court
Yes after 6 long hard years Murat the emlak and Hasan Sutcu the builder have been found guilty by the judge. I should be estatic but as a final kick in the teeth the judge decided (after taking a year to work out what I was entitled to) that although they were BOTH guilty only Hasan was liable to repay any money. Now another 18 months down the line it has be checked that he has no more Government debts in every other district in Turkey . I think whoever is checking is travelling by pushbike !!

On a seroius note has anybody else been in this position or does anyone know how long it takes. The waiting is driving me crazy .

Maisie

Well, we had a similar outcome with Huyesin Tavaci. Not guilty exactly, but the case was found in our favour for a sum of money. £10,000+ less than we paid, but nevertheless, in our favour.

We too have never seen a penny. Because although the case went against him, the court has no powers to enforce the judgement, just the power to make the decision. That would be the subject of yet another case to get it enforced. More money!

Our solicitor went quiet then and has not answered any emails.

Maisie

kale

It,s just heartbreaking all these people who at the end of the day only wanted to spend money in TURKEY on enjoying the rest of there lives, and this is how they have Been treated LOST there life savings + plus the money spent to try and retrieve it ,

Yes we did loose a lot of money , and as I have said in other posts because there was a lot of us , we managed to eventually bring it to a criminal case , all because an apartment had been doubled sold , and this was our way to the end of the case , it took another two years to sort after that ,
Meantime I was contacted by someone who found me on here wanting to make a payment , when I researched this person I found we had crossed paths before
No way was I or any of us going to turkey Istanbul , and try to come home with cash ,
I contacted crescent homes more money payed out that was all a load of money wasted ,
Now all I am trying to say is I consider ourself very Lucky to have come through this with some sort of money via a criminal case , these ROBBING ba........ds deserve to be robbed of the rest of there lives ,
I pray that you all one day get some sort of payout
Lots of love Yvonne xx

All my research went a long way in our troubles for all our group so don,t give up ,

Kanga

Slightly off topic, but this article from Wednesday's Zaman says that there is a government website that allows you to check someone's creditworthiness.
I don't know how it's accessed, can anyone help? This could be very helpful for many people in all sorts of situations.

Bounced checks surge in first quarter

thanks, I will certainly look at the link sounds useful.

In reply to the court having no power to get the money I was told I just need to pay for the bailiff which cost a couple of hundred £. But they can't get any £ until its been checked if he has any other government debts in all areas of Turkey, which is taking forever. I was also told that as i have the judgement the builder can now sell non of his assets etc so there is no more risk of him having no £ than there was at the time of the judgement, so all this waiting should change very little except im still waiting for my money.

nanamo

In our case the court read through all the paperwork and at the last hearing the judge said quote 'something fishy has gone on here' and ordered the court to take over the case - our house was sold at auction for so little the court stopped the sale and is now selling it on our behalf. What really upsets me is the emlaks involved are still enjoying life in the sun while our dreams are in ruins. 7 long years to reach this stage, when will it ever end.

Spurs

Spurs
I am not going to "advise" anyone over these type of issues BUT you/we can do our homework here.

If a court decision has been made there are official debt collectors in Turkey, I am not talking about your local bailiffs, these are proper companies. Yes we know these bandits tend to show no assets but when three blokes stand in front of you & look like they have been made from granite, you tend to "find" something.

I have looked into it in the past, companies I looked at were based in Ankara/Izmir/Istanbul. They are usually linked to a law firm but if the case has already had a judgement you do not need that section.
Anyone who wants further details on what to do, feel free to PM me. I would ertainly not be using anyone local.

Re: Murat yayla & Hasan Sutu found guilty in court

Hi to you all after such a long time of writing on the forum.I'm still fighting think its about 7 years now !! I wanted to remind everyone NOT to have anything to do with Murat yayla & Hasan Sutu and NOT to buy anything from them. I would love to know what they are up to just so I can tell everyone to boycott them although I think Hasan maybe in jail unless anyone knows different. My solicitor tells me Hasan has no asetts but i wonder and again if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Since they have both been found guilty I don't need to worry anymore about using their names . Please pass this on to all your friends thanks for reading this i'm still fighting:)

patrish

Re: Murat yayla & Hasan Sutu found guilty in court

Just seen this post.I had trouble with Murat as well a few years ago.He told he had permission for pool which he didn't and it got demolished.He used to be on my Facebook,so I put in his name at the top and found he is in Istanbul and lots of photos of him

Latest Posts

Top Bottom