v6cod

Living in Okcular
Mugla Police Station
Could someone give directions to where the Police station is in Mugla where you have to sign for Number Plates.

Thanks

ZiaCa'

Mugla Police Station
John - if you've been to get your R.P. it's the same one, different office on ground floor.

ZiaCa'

Mugla Police Station
Ah ok - was just looking to see if I could find the map I used to get there. If I can will post!

In the meantime, remember (if you're not driving in the car that needs the new plates) to take the plates with you!

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Mugla Police Station
It's a brand new car so have got to meet someone from Fiat there.

They are paying all the "on the road costs" and apparently all I have to do is go and sign the paperwork then wait for the plates to be made up.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Mugla Police Station
Been doing some searching and found the Mugla Police website

Mugla-Police-Station.jpg

is this the place I need to find.

Mugla Police Station
John:

Thats the one on the map.

Head on the main road into Mugla down the hill past the Yucelen Hospital, past Kipa on the left heading towards the bus station with the big roundabout (signposted Otogar), the Emniyet building is on the left just before the roundabout.
Go to the roundabout, double back on yourself and just before the main Emniyet building turn right into the car park.
Once you park there is a small security office leading to the back entrance. Go through that, up the steps at the rear entrance to the building and the office is on the ground floor, bottom right corner.

REDDERS

Mugla Police Station
Spot on directions,i'm off to there again this friday to accompany a friend & dealer to register his new scooter.I did this run last October with the same dealer for my scooter.
May i suggest you get to the Polis building as early as possible as they can take 3+ hours to process your application,then you have to go right across town to the plaka office [ 15tl each plate ]which closes dead on 5pm.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Mugla Police Station
Found it ok thanks for the directions.

Luckily Su Otomotiv have an agent just across the road from the building who had prepared all the documents for us. All we had to do was sign the paperwork in front of the policeman. This was 11:30am by 12:15pm the plates were ready for us to pick up. Not bad and very painless.

mymarra

safc forever
Mugla Police Station
There is a agent across the road from the polis building (he is a ex copper) it cost about 50 TL just before Christmas. It took only a few hours after buying the car and all papers completd by 13.00 hrs. The station is on the main dual carriage way on the Marmaris road you will need your passport and RP.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom