Moving to Kusadasi
Hello, My wife and I are hopefully moving to Kusadasi next year,my wife is worried we Will not get residency permits, we own an apartment for 5 years now, we are genuinely nice people and have made some lovely Turkish friends,we come here for 2 months a year ,wish it was more, but I am still working until next year, any advice to put my wife at ease would help ,thank you in advance. Evie & Scott. X

ted j

Moving to Kusadasi
So long as you have enough money in the bank , at the moment, I can't see any problems
You will however probably have to travel to Aydin for your first one

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Moving to Kusadasi
I don't think that there is a set figure required for residency permits anymore. There is room for the official to make a judgement. £600 should be fine to live on if you own your own place. I wish you good luck and hope the next year goes swiftly for you.

Moving to Kusadasi
Awww thank you so much, I am glad to hear that there is no set figure, very kind thanks for your help, have a lovely day.

Kanga

Moving to Kusadasi
We've provided evidence of incomes with every RP renewal and it has never been looked at once. (Mugla )
What they do want is confirmation of your address with a utility bill or similar as a tapu isn't always precise enough.

Moving to Kusadasi
That is good news, thank you, and yes utility bills no problem,when we go I will take electric and water bills as well as tapu, thank you for your help, very kind.

Moving to Kusadasi
We've provided evidence of incomes with every RP renewal and it has never been looked at once. (Mugla )
What they do want is confirmation of your address with a utility bill or similar as a tapu isn't always precise enough.

I must admit, here in Fethiye we didn't have to provide proof of income. And Scotty, you will always find someone to assist with your residency permit if needs be. there are lots of people around to help for a small fee. Good luck with everything. xx

sgreat

SimpleIPTV Provider
Moving to Kusadasi
I live in Kusadasi, and have residency here.. Have done for the last 4 yrs ... It is very easy to get your residency here.. As a property owner , the don't even want to see your income.. I gave them my savings portfolio, and he just brushed it away and said not nessesary.. :D The office you need to go is on the waterfront near to the cruise terminal...

There are a few things to do, but you shouldn't have a probem..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom