BADR

YaDaaim
Moving to Antalya
Hi,

I am Badr new to the forum,
I am looking at moving out to live in the antalya area and will be coming out in January with a view to purchase a property.

I'm asking members for help and information on which neighborhoods to look at,
and the average price.

Any information or constructive sugestions would be of great assistance.
Thank you in advance.

regards,

Badr

ariesman

Moving to Antalya
Hello, many people rent for a while before buying, perhaps this may be an option for you.to ensure they like the area etc . Hopefully someone from antalya will post some ares for you to check out. good luck.

Moving to Antalya
RIK lives in Antalya and maybe along later. I am sure that he can give you some good advice.

I used to live in Antalya on the Lara side of the city.

Two areas worth considering are Şirinyalı and Örnekköy.

Konyaaltı area is popular but the beach, if it is important to you is stoney. Whereas Lara is sandy. Both areas are convenient for the city centre.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Moving to Antalya
In Konyaalti, i live in Gursu and i like it as i live only 250 m from the sea, it is a mainly Turkish neighbourhood, the houses are built with only 3 floors due to local government regulations so many enjoy the view of the Mediterranean Sea and of the Tauras Mountains, there are very good shops around, bus links to the rest of the city and beyond are great and we have a big shopping mall called 5M Migros with good quality shops and a hypermarket.

I don't own my house-we rent as most our Turkish friends do so cant give you prices. But i know flats similar on our sitesi to our 1 bed duplex with 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies and is around 110m is selling for around 100k Euros but no one buys at that rate. We have a swimming pool and lush gardens, laundrette, fitness room and a communal area-our monthly rates are around 80 YTL per month.

Liman which is a little further down the beach has some great new builds for an affordable home but one of the reasons i didn't move there is that it took an hour on the bus to get to Lara, where most of my friends live, and it's on the fringes of the city so can feel a little "out there". If you can live with that you can get some quality builds on nice setesi's for decent prices.

BADR

YaDaaim
Moving to Antalya
Everybody,

thank you for your immediate response. Hopefully, I'll be visiting Antalya in December and stay for a month. I already checked few websites for prices.

most of the adds for konyaltti, mostly newly built. average price for 1 bed average between 40k to 50k eru.
where would 50 k eru get me nice place?

limar doesn't sound bad, do u know where I can find places on line? what other areas u know off?

I'm thinking to buy a car, so I don't mind locating a bit far -by bus- to get a better deal.
how is the car situation there?

I know what I know from checking hundreds of adds. i still need to know more though. Any Idea on how can I track down RIK?, he seems to have my answers.

again thanks

Last edited:

RIK

Moving to Antalya
Hi Badr. I live live in Ornekkoy which is close to Lara.There are properties for sale on the Site where I live. Not a clue about price but a good site to live on.Also in Lara there are many properties for sale but again I do not know about prices.The other benifit is that it is 20 minutes from the Airport. If you need any more info then drop me a line.

Ian

BADR

YaDaaim
Moving to Antalya
Thaks Ian,
could you rank the areas in order, from your personal opinion?
My only mean now of finding a place is through two website.
I'm looking at places 1 bed for 49k euro in konyaltti? what do you think of that?
Also, the places u mentioned close to you, are they posted on line somewhere?
thanks

RIK

Moving to Antalya
Hi Badr.I do not know anywhere in Konyalti as it is not my area. I will try tomorrow to get you some info and will post on here.

Ian

BADR

YaDaaim
Moving to Antalya
Could also someone give me brief description on these areas;

Toros, Liman, ornekkoy, sirinyali , konyaltti, Gursu,egemenlik cad, kundu, altinkum, and side, kemer, bekel, Demre, ?
r these areas in antalya? or town?

thanks,

jacklepet

Moving to Antalya
-->: Moving to Antalya

demre kemer belek side are the towns of antalya . side and kemer are

just around 40 minutes away from antalya . demre ıs far away . Toros,

Liman, ornekkoy, sirinyali , konyaltti, Gursu,egemenlik cad, kundu, altinkum

are neıghbourhood of antalya . you can reach to the sea easıly if you rent a flat from konyayaltı , liman , örnekköy districts.

Moving to Antalya
Google Antalya city map and you will find where these areas are.

Demre, Kemer and Side are a long way from Antalya.

Belek is a suburb of Antalya and in my opinion is not convenient for the City centre.

Kundu is where many of the 5* hotels are situated and is not convenient for the city . However it is close to Lara beach.

Jaycey

Moving to Antalya
Hi,

I am Badr new to the forum,
I am looking at moving out to live in the antalya area and will be coming out in January with a view to purchase a property.

I'm asking members for help and information on which neighborhoods to look at,
and the average price.

Any information or constructive sugestions would be of great assistance.
Thank you in advance.

regards,

Badr
Most of the expats I know live in Oba, right next to Alanya.

We’ve just bought a very nice 2-bed, 2-bath fully furnished apartment in Oba for Eur 60K. No hi-rise and with all facilities right on our doorstep.

But it’s worth checking out more than 2 emlak websites! I think there must be more emlaks here than there are cafes!

crestor

Moving to Antalya
I'm living in Altinkum. I think (as a Turkish) one of the best places to live in city centre. What you need, you can find easily here.

beyazbayan

Moving to Antalya
Only advice İ would give is that 1 beds are not easy to sell should you wish to move in the future.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom