LyndaW

Moving to Alanya
Hi everyone in Alanya. Me, my boyfriend and another couple are moving to Alanya tomorrow. I don't know anyone there so I'm hoping to meet up with some of you....maybe at Shirley's Turkish lessons if she is still doing them.

Lynda

val2661

Moving to Alanya
Hi Linda

I'm sure you'll enjoy Alanya. Shirley is still doing Turkish lessons. I'm sure she'll be along later to give you details. Which area of Alanya are you moving to?

Val

LyndaW

Moving to Alanya
Hi Val.
Don't know what area we will be living...my boyfriend and my friends husband went there a couple of days ago, they will be working in a restaurant near the ptt and have rented a place to live 20 minutes walk from there...but thats all i know will find out more when i get there.

I like a mystery lol

Lynda

Tess

Moving to Alanya
Good luck with your move and hope you settle in quickly and meet folks soon!!
Take care and enjoy your new adventure - Life is what you make it!! Sharon x

Moving to Alanya
Hi Lynda..welcome to Alanya...Alanya'ya hoş geldiniz
20 minutes walk from the PTT could take you down to the Oba area..or in the other direction to near the Luna Park......but the buses go both ways

im still doing ''lessons'' in Eden Bar on the main Oba road opposite the beach on Fridays and now also Wednesdays for new starters and also a few of us get together on a Tuesday at two o'clock for a chat.
Look forwad to meeting you all.

LyndaW

Moving to Alanya
Hi Shirley. Just asked boyfriend and he said we are living by the friday market but we will be looking for two 1+1 once we are there.

I looked on google earth and think i can find eden bar ok so i'll see you there.

Lynda

val2661

Moving to Alanya
Hi Linda, if you are near the Friday market you are very near to the Dolmus Bus Station. Just opposite the Eczane you will find the bus bay for Eden. It is the bus which goes to Ibos Bazaar. The bus takes you along the beach road to Oba and Eden in the block where Ibos Bazaar is. Will probably see you soon.

Val

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Moving to Alanya
Hi Lynda, all the best for your move to Alanya, sorry we never got to meet you, we have an Apt on Hillside Gardens so near to where you lived. You are lucky to be meeting Shirley, I too have learnt from Shirley's lessons on TLF. Enjoy your new life.

Lesley

:27br:

Moving to Alanya
i met Lynda last week..a really lovely lady , i hope she will be back on wednesday dont forget Lynda look forward to seeing you again.

annish

annish
Moving to Alanya
Hi everyone! Me, my husband and our son are gonna move to Alanya. I just wait more information from my job to be. If everything goes how we planned it, I will see you soon!

Sian

Moving to Alanya
Man... I wish I had known about Shirleys lessons last June. I lived in Turkey for the month. A working holiday you can put it.

Will the lessons still be going on in October. I'm only there for a week this time but i wouldn't mind popping in.

:)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom