Useful Information

Safaei Basir

Moving soon to Analya 😍
Hi My name is Arezou. I am currently in Vancouver BC, Canada but moving soon to Analya. I want escape the cold rainy weather 😫 looking forward meeting new people and making some friends and exploring Turkey. I have been to Analya once around 15 years ago and fell in love with Analya ❀. I am not sure if I am making the right choice still collecting info. If anyone has some suggestion as to where the best area is to live in Analya that would be greatly appreciated. I love the beach and exploring. I am Iranian but grew up in Germany Hamburg. I speak fluent German and English and (Farsi only speak it). Thank you for accepting me as a new member.

shash

shash
Moving soon to Analya 😍
Welcome to TLF.
Alanya has changed quite a lot in 15 years. So could seem different when you get there. It's very much more crowded nowadays. It depends on what you are looking for. There are some very nice local areas that are not so hectic imo so if you don't want hectic look to the less populated areas just a few miles along the coast line. But if you want to live in an extremely busy area Alanya and Mahmutla with its many High rise apartments in Mahmutla mostly looking into other high rise apartments. Alanya town is quite a mishmash of abodes.
If you like things a little less busy there are some good areas along the coast, Konakli, Payallar, TΓΌrkler , heading toward Avsullar. Some new builds along with established properties.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Camden

Moving soon to Analya 😍
Welcome Safaei to TLF I hope the members in the area can help you with your questions ... You might think about renting first as a base till you find the area you may want to settle ..as I am sure your Alanya of 15 years ago will be very different ... but you may find your new Alanya . Good luck ..

Safaei Basir

Moving soon to Analya 😍
Welcome Safaei to TLF I hope the members in the area can help you with your questions ... You might think about renting first as a base till you find the area you may want to settle ..as I am sure your Alanya of 15 years ago will be very different ... but you may find your new Alanya . Good luck ..
Thank you for your feedback πŸ™

Safaei Basir

Moving soon to Analya 😍
Welcome to TLF.
Alanya has changed quite a lot in 15 years. So could seem different when you get there. It's very much more crowded nowadays. It depends on what you are looking for. There are some very nice local areas that are not so hectic imo so if you don't want hectic look to the less populated areas just a few miles along the coast line. But if you want to live in an extremely busy area Alanya and Mahmutla with its many High rise apartments in Mahmutla mostly looking into other high rise apartments. Alanya town is quite a mishmash of abodes.
If you like things a little less busy there are some good areas along the coast, Konakli, Payallar, TΓΌrkler , heading toward Avsullar. Some new builds along with established properties.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Thank you for your feedback πŸ™

Jaycey

African Refugee
Moving soon to Analya 😍
We had some good years in Oba district of Alanya.
Many expats, cafes, restaurants and close to the city center.

Safaei Basir

Moving soon to Analya 😍
We had some good years in Oba district of Alanya.
Many expats, cafes, restaurants and close to the city center.
Thank you for your feedback. Yes I looked at OBA myself and very much liked it. I love to be close to the beach. Do they have Airbnb in Alanya first I want to come check and go from there. All I know is that its much better than Vancouver BC and people are so much alive then here. Can't wait to come in 3 month time. Looking forward making new friends. πŸ™

shash

shash
Moving soon to Analya 😍
Thank you for your feedback. Yes I looked at OBA myself and very much liked it. I love to be close to the beach. Do they have Airbnb in Alanya first I want to come check and go from there. All I know is that its much better than Vancouver BC and people are so much alive then here. Can't wait to come in 3 month time. Looking forward making new friends. πŸ™
You can do short term let's. Loads on offer. But beware of hyped up prices. Check very carefully.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom