stuart 1

Mountain bikes for sale
Hi

We have a ladies and mens mountain bikes for sale brought over from the uk

Both are Carrera bought from halfords.

Front suspension disc brake aluminium frame both in very good condition. Mans has upgrades forks and handle bars

Anyone interested please drop me a line

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Mountain bikes for sale
Never understood why someone would put an item on TLF for sale then not come back to see,amazing!!!!!!
Trev.

bickern

Mountain bikes for sale
I have never understood why they don't post answers to questions they would ask themselves if they saw an advert; like the price.

stuart 1

Mountain bikes for sale
Hi sorry for taking so long to get back to reply to this post
Been having internet problems
Looking for £150 each to include helmets spare tube and pump
We are in Side and will be there from 4th June
Again sorry for delay

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Mountain bikes for sale
Looking for £150 each to include helmets spare tube and pump
We are in Side and will be there from 4th June

Sorry Stuart,to much and to far.Thanks for getting back.Hope you sale goes well.
Trev.

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Mountain bikes for sale
Sorry Stuart,to much and to far.Thanks for getting back.Hope you sale goes well.
Trev.

Well, that' a disappointing start to my day.

I've seen these bikes, helmets etc and everything is in good condition.
Alanya's not really so far away and when I saw your initial enquiry, my hopes were high that not only would you come across to look at them, but that you might also have taken a few extra minutes out to come and have a coffee at the office.

I'd love to put a face to this 'Head-Banging' Avatar that makes my eyes go queer every time I read your posts. Your posts are well worth reading though so I'll just have to get over the effect on my eyes won't I. :eek:hwell:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Mountain bikes for sale
Ah Freedom,maybe next time I'm in Side or you are in Alanya we can put Faces to all our post's.
I would put my photo on here but I'm a shy boy really.
72uikn.jpg

Trev.

Ricey

Mountain bikes for sale
Hi , where abouts are you in Side . Might be interested in the woman's bike for the misses. Do you know the model number . Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom