spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
Motion sensor £3.30 delivered
I got one of these last year for our apartment after reports of burglaries in the area. They have now been reduced to £3.30 delivered on Amazon. The siren is really loud and would alert anyone around. There are 2 remotes included as well. You can plug a 6v transformer in too so no need for batteries either.

41W80pOnzML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Worth it for a bit of peace of mind while sleeping :bounce:

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0038MJG9I/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21]Motion Sensor Alarm/ Home/ Garage/ Shed/ Extra Remote: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home[/ame]

Allan

Maisie

I can't find these at this price. Clicked on the link in the post and it came up with £7.41 delivered. Where are these on Amazon please?

Maisie

Maisie

Blimey! That was quick. Only about an hour after your initial post. Still, they are slightly cheaper than the increased price on eBay, and are the same.

Thanks. Maisie

An hardened Burgular would steal this Sensor as well as eveything else!!

I got one of these last year for our apartment after reports of burglaries in the area. They have now been reduced to £3.30 delivered on Amazon. The siren is really loud and would alert anyone around. There are 2 remotes included as well. You can plug a 6v transformer in too so no need for batteries either.

41W80pOnzML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Worth it for a bit of peace of mind while sleeping :bounce:

Motion Sensor Alarm/ Home/ Garage/ Shed/ Extra Remote: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Allan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom