taloola

mothers help
I am considering employing a Turkish woman as a mothers help. Just to help me look after my 2 kids. Can anyone tell me what the going rate would be full time and part time. Thanks for your help.

holloway road

mothers help
i do not know the part time rates but i can tell you roughly full time rate is 2000 turkish lira i think but try to someone who is not Turkish ( Azerbeijani, Armenian , kazakh) so you can pay 1000 them ps: i am not too sure the exactly prices

saz

mothers help
i would be very suprised if a mothers help is 2000 a month if that the case i will put my 3 into creche and do it myself! I will ask my both my friends here in marmaris one has a mothers help for 3 children and the other has a nanny for 1 child. Good luck with your find

Saz

saz

mothers help
ok my one friend who looks after a 1 year old all day from 10am til 6pm 4 days a week get 400ytl per month. this is not mothers help but a child minder (i guess) will find out the other prices for you and let you know

mums and tots has had to stop due to the church being closed but we are looking for somewhere else to hold it so as soon as we have somewhere will let you know.

if you want to ever meet i have a 3 year 18 month and number 3 arriving in 22 sleeps! all girls!! we have a great group of mums which meet alot. your 6 year old must be in school so let me know when is best with you

private message me if you wish

sarah x

janewright

mothers help
70TL is an average days pay for a Turkish person. Would you consider an English person who has a childcare qualification, first aid, a GB police check and lots of experience with children of all ages?????

liverpool

mothers help
i old job was a child mider here and i was getting 600 tl per month and i stayed there and they paid for my food i am now looking for a job so if you need any help i am always here
gina

Calamity

mothers help
If you hire someone permanently the salary would not be higher than 1000 TL per month. But the lady probably wont speal English. But anyway, this could be a chance for practicing Turkish!!

But if you hire daily, daily prices are around 70 TL.

alison09400

mothers help
70TL is an average days pay for a Turkish person. Would you consider an English person who has a childcare qualification, first aid, a GB police check and lots of experience with children of all ages?????

Is this in all lines of work? If so then there's something wrong with the minimum wage of 550tl per month. 70 lira a day is arond 2,000TL a month...a policeman wouldn't get that.

I had a childminder from my daughter was 3mths until she turned 2 (she's now 4). The woman was turkish and lived in the next town...but was an old neighbour of a friend and came recommended. She worked 6 days a week from 9.30am - 5pm and as well as look after our daughter she did light housework and made our evening meal most days. She was paid 900TL a month but 200tl of that was to cover her bus fares.

I have a few friends who have help in the house regarding housework and minding the kids after school and they pay 500TL for 5 days a week.

janewright

mothers help
My daughter is married and lives in Turkey, her husband works at a local hotel. gardener, bellboy, barman, waiter, you name it he does it and he has just had a pay rise. He works 7 days a week and gets 550TL a month. He gets days off in the winter when its quiet but in the summer its a 7 day week. During the summer, April-Oct he gets fed while at work but this all stops in the winter. Daughter has another year before she can apply for Turkish citizenship, which can take another year to come through, until then she can not work. Her in-laws are very good and help them with milk, cheese butter etc as they have cows but i think they eat a lot of bread and veg!!!!!!

handebodrum

mothers help
Need a nanny bodrum/ antalya

Hello everybody,

I am quite new in the forum however I have observed that there have been other mums communicating about "nanny"s as well in the past.

I have a 18 months old baby girl and we live in Bodrum and Antalya. Our nanny whom started just 10 days ago now is called from her previous job for summer and will be living in coming days. Before getting addicted to her more with the nanny we decided slowly to transfer to a new one.

Has anybody have an idea to advise us for a part time or stay in or stay out native speaker of a nanny (english or french) whom may provide references .

Thanks in advance,

Hande (532 245 01 51)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom