brownbear

more spider horror! arrgggg!!
Well, don't read this news article if you have arachnophobia as it will just get worse and worse and worse!!!

I won't be spoilin' it for you and tell you what it's about but you will be scared !!!!

THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!!!

brown bear
chillin' wiv da spider man!

sunshine

I think I will be putting cotton wool in my ears before going to bed tonight!!
What a brave boy,I would have been in bits if that was me!!

Freda

About 15 years ago, my daughter was camping in Wales. She and her mates went for a drink and started talking about earwigs crawling in your ear whilst asleep....as you do!! That night in her tent she thought she felt something.....but put it down to the stories and cider!! Next morning she put her Walkman on- Michael Jackson as it happens!! She felt something wriggle in her ear.......went to the shower room and poured lots of hot water into it. Out came a huge live spider.......Later she went to the Doctor to make sure there were no babies left.....fortunately it didnt lay any eggs.....Aarg, I would have freaked!! :splat:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I had my arachnoids taken out when they did my tonsils !

Germaine

Mass Debater
get back in there !!!!

Attachments

• spidersinmyear.jpg
    spidersinmyear.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 18

Guz1

A youngster I knew had an earwig crawl into her hear when she was leaning against the wall of school playground. Luckily her friend saw it happen. Doc held torch to her ear and earwig crawled out.

Hi All I was reading the forums the other day as I have just bought holiday home in turkbuku and someone can,t remember who said they had thrown a book at a spider and it had thrown it back at them it was so big I laughed so much.

Anyway my husband is out there at the moment sorting everything out and he sent me a text saying he had taken a shortcut back to our apartment through th "mini outback" and saw a snake !!!! lizard and some very large spiders so think I need to find the exterminator Man asap !!!!!!!!!!

don't forget the scorpions.(this thread has given me the creeps)

i knew a village woman..near Alanya..who went to draw water..none in the house..with bare feet..she got bit by a scorpion and was really ill for a few days...it pays to be careful in country areas.
ive seen massive frogs..harmless..snakes galore..and chameleons..plus lots of little geckos in the house..i quite like them cos they eat spiders etc...

suzannestokes..the book was thrown by my good friend Del from Cornwall..i know he reads this forum as a guest..he's six foot four..a beast of a man..and terrified of spiders..i bought him a water pistol..and he filled it with vodka..now he has a drunken spider. cheers Del

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
I must admit to having been stung TWICE by scorpions and I'll say it does just nip a bit.

The first time it put me in hospital for a few hours where they used me as a pin cushion. Luckily the second time wasn't quite so bad.

Anyway, it's taught me to be a bit more careful about where I poke my finger ! LOL

maggie

KayaKoyuOldBoy said:
I must admit to having been stung TWICE by scorpions and I'll say it does just nip a bit.

The first time it put me in hospital for a few hours where they used me as a pin cushion. Luckily the second time wasn't quite so bad.

Anyway, it's taught me to be a bit more careful about where I poke my finger ! LOL
ow no kkob u been finger poking again bless u u be a bit more carefull next time xx loadssa love maggie.p.s. spiders dont bother me its rats i dont like yuk their long tails

Freda

When I was 3 I put my finger into a very thick cobweb by mistake.....hated the feel of it and have loathed spiders ever since!! My friend used to live in Cıftlikkoy (in the country) and came accross several Tarantulas. Two in her house and one on the windscreen of her car. She put on the wipers to dislodge and it landed on her side window which happened to be open at the time........It was closed PDQ!!

BRUSANDRA

have just caught 6 spiders in the kitchen urghhhh i hate them thats why im still up at this time in the morning i wont sleep , Will there be a nest of them or what there fairly big ones dont like to kill them as they say its unlucky so got 6 glasses over them so bruce can throw them out tomorrow how i have went near them i dont no but had to as bruce is a sleep i made enough noise but he still didnt wake up lol but il sharp wake him later what do i look for a web or what and how can i get rid
sandra

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
"have just caught 6 spiders in the kitchen urghhhh i hate them thats why im still up at this time in the morning i wont sleep , Will there be a nest of them or what there fairly big ones dont like to kill them as they say its unlucky so got 6 glasses over them so bruce can throw them out tomorrow how i have went near them i dont no but had to as bruce is a sleep i made enough noise but he still didnt wake up lol but il sharp wake him later what do i look for a web or what and how can i get rid"

Did any of them bite you Sandra? I'm only asking because apparently one of the symptoms is you lose the ability to construct short, punctuated sentences !! :hehe:

Sorry Sandra, just a joke. All of my family including my wife have a fear of spiders and I have to run at all sorts of times of the day to 'eject' them - sometimes I put the spiders out as well.........

C

jcrian

Slightly off topic..............
My father (who suffers from severe dementia) shouted that there was an animal in his bedroom.Turned out it was a wild rabbit that Barnaby the cat had brought in but fortuantely hadn't killed.Great fun chasing round the house after a rabbit that was finally caught and released unharmed into the field.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Sandra, you obviously didn't get bitten!! I can't answer your questions though as I'm spider stupid.....

C

Attachments

• spider2.gif
    spider2.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 46
  • spider1.gif
    spider1.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 46

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Hmm, Tarantula or Wolf Spider????

I thought it was a baby Tarantula but it was actually a Wolf Spider and my understanding is, though they are poisonous, they aren't aggressive and would rather avoid you.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have loads in my house,where they just go about their business, and l let them,without harming them.l even had a nest of the little babies crawling everywhere,eventually they find way out of the house.
l have a jumping that comes out every evening right on time,jumping from one sofa to the other,ita fascinating to watch.lf you put your finger in front of a jumping spider,you can hypnotize it with your finger by moving your finger from side to side,and the spider will follow the movement of the finger.Try it,its quite funny.

BRUSANDRA

Your joking bob lol. I never went to sleep till 6this morning, Told bruce if there is eny more im moving out till he gets it sprayed or something
sandra

Top Bottom