moral support needed!! 27th June
I just thought I'd let you all know I'm coming out on the 23rd June for my next court case(which is supposed to be the last one regarding the villa).The case is on 27th June at 9.55 and if anyone would like to be there to offer moral support that would be really nice.I don't want anyone to get in to trouble or cause a scene but just thought a show of numbers might help, and basically I could do with all the help and luck I can get LOL!!!

nanamo

Re: moral support needed!!

Hi Matty, nice to see you posting again, I've missed you. Sorry to tell you I wont be able to make it but both me and Don wish you all the luck in the world, a very scary thing for you to do on your own. I sincerely hope someone comes along who can attend with you, much easier if they are already in Turkey. I agree it may help to have a show of support and I will be thinking of you hun, hope it goes well. Might be worth it to post the area, surely someone could go with you.

Last edited:

Expat2008

Good wishes from me too and you certainly aren't the only one with property problems.

saffie

Saffie

Just want to wish you all the very best too.

I have seen your posts and just want you to know I am with you in spirit if not in person.

Good Luck,

saffie

Duke

Hi you dont say how to get to to the courthouse??? I will do my best to come & bring some extra moral support BUT if I should fail My Positive thought will be by your side Keep safe & God Bless you!!
Duke

leylaasena

The Courthouse is just down from the Tax office and poopiste the jandarma- the cream/brown building with the zig-zag, pointly front.

Good luck on the 27th, hope everything goes well for you.
There will be many with you in spirit if not in person.

kale

keep your spirits up and hold you head up high. we wish you good luck.
take care
KALE, X

nanamo

Bumping this to the top in the hope of finding lots of support for Matty, she has been through so much. Thank you Duke for trying to be there, I have attended court hearings on my own in the past, it would have been so nice to have had someone there with me.

tintagel

I can't be there in person but I'll be thinking of you & praying that it goes in your favour. Take good care & good luck x

Mushtaq

Founding Member

Good luck for Monday, are there many people around who can show some support?

callie

With you all the way. Sending you positive vibes. Good Luck :388dd:

A89

Hi,
I'd just like to wish you the very best of luck for Monday! It must be quite nerve wracking I imagine. I'm sure many members here will be thinking of you and waiting to hear the result.

Hugs

Alison

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner

Good luck from me too.

Jeannie :clap:

Peaceplant

Cat mad and unashamed

In the same boat so know how you are feeling. Our next one is 21 July and as always it is supposed to be the last hehe - 5 years now!!

My well-wishes are with you. Hope it is all sorted :)

millsj28

As stated on another of your post hopefully I can make it on Monday. What time and where are people meeting as I don't have a clue what you look like x

concala

Sorry but i have not followed your posts as i dont come on here very much but i will try and be there for you on Monday for a little bit of support

nanamo

We will be thinking of you on Monday Matty. I was going to post our best wishes to you tomorrow but everyone has had the same idea. You have lots of moral support coming from TLF's who cant be there and generous offers of actual support from others who will be there on the day so you are highly thought of - go sock it to 'em Matty we are all behind you.

kale

Matty have followed your post and will be thinking of you all the way .chin up and head high ,and i hope all goes well,
love from kale

Latest Posts

Top Bottom