ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Money Left to 'Namesake' Towns
'A man has left almost a quarter of a million pounds in his will to towns across the world which share his surname'.

Here

I was thinking of doing that myself but I can't find anywhere called Tosser :lol:

C

'A man has left almost a quarter of a million pounds in his will to towns across the world which share his surname'.

Here

I was thinking of doing that myself but I can't find anywhere called Tosser :lol:

C

Hi Ceemac,

There's a very close likeness in Spain in Tossa Del Mar, maybe thats a possibility for you if thats your opinion of yourself ?

Personally speaking, I am taking the I worked hard for it and earned it all myself so I am going to make sure I spend it all & enjoy it before I croak it viewpoint.

My daughter will be left with my property in Akbuk and if still held at the point of kaputness, my property in the currently god forsaken land that is called England. I thinks thats quite enough for her to be going on with.

I had to learn to be independent and don't think that giving her the opportunity to be self sufficient but with assistance from a small legacy is a bad thing.

Maybe I am wrong to have that viewpoint, what do others think ?

Steve ( Tosser - The Sequel ? :504xn:)

Steve

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Hi Ceemac,

There's a very close likeness in Spain in Tossa Del Mar, maybe thats a possibility for you if thats your opinion of yourself ?

Personally speaking, I am taking the I worked hard for it and earned it all myself so I am going to make sure I spend it all & enjoy it before I croak it viewpoint.

My daughter will be left with my property in Akbuk and if still held at the point of kaputness, my property in the currently god forsaken land that is called England. I thinks thats quite enough for her to be going on with.

I had to learn to be independent and don't think that giving her the opportunity to be self sufficient but with assistance from a small legacy is a bad thing.

Maybe I am wrong to have that viewpoint, what do others think ?

Steve ( Tosser - The Sequel ? :504xn:)

Steve

Correct, you worked for it mate and its your right to **** it up against the wall if you so wish. Damn sure I will, the kids have had all they are getting from me...house each, healthy bank balance etc.

Top Bottom