Marian

Money in Turkey
all those who have been and returned from Turkey. What currencey was most better to use TL or Euros? Is it better to get money in UK before going or when i get out there. I am Planning to travel on 20 June for 1 week.

Hope to see few of you Hillsiders out here.
:362jf:

lynne

Money in Turkey
You will not need euros. That would mean 2 lots of exchange charges.
Better exchange rate in Turkey than in the UK.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Money in Turkey
Get about £50 worth of TL before coming out to see you through the first couple of days and then exchange sterling for TL out here, or use an ATM to draw TL out.

Martyn

Money in Turkey
You get a better rate by drawing from the ATMs in Turkey from my experience. There is a charge for card use generally in atms although if you have a Nationwide card withdrawals are free. I use as and when I need money, saves carrying around large amounts of cash.

Money in Turkey
You get a better rate by drawing from the ATMs in Turkey from my experience. There is a charge for card use generally in atms although if you have a Nationwide card withdrawals are free. I use as and when I need money, saves carrying around large amounts of cash.
I always used my Natıonwıde card but now I belıeve they have started to charge for wıthdrawals...............

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Money in Turkey
Nationwide don't charge for withdrawals in Turkey. They treat it as being in Europe.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom