peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Moderator in danger of being banned shock!!!
TLF Moderator Gail is in serious danger of being banished from the TLF Clique after posting inflammatory comments on the groups board.

Gail commented "This is a rubbish clique, I want to be in a clique where we get free cadburys chocolate and fruit pastilles and I don't think I am going to get them here so I think your clique is rubbish"

Her membership is being reviewed amid fears that the christmas booze may be taking its toll on her.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Well, she is quite welcome to join "THE GOLDEN GIRLS".

JEANNIE:28:

Last edited by a moderator:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
She'd only demand free chocolate & pastilles from you too then. She's very high maintenance.

hmm Pete..if you think Gails 'high maintenance'..come up and see me sometime...eat your heart out Kylie

nanamo

Oh dear, poor Gail, cant we set up another donation system so she can get her fix - a girl has to have her chocolate and goodies.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
She'd only demand free chocolate & pastilles from you too then. She's very high maintenance.

Gail is welcome to join us Golden Girls, if you think Gail's high maintenance you should see my Gin and Choccies bill, lol. You boys have been too soft with her, we have to earn our rewards here.

arrian

R.I.P
if it's only choccies and pastilles there's no problem, she can have mine, but would Perry be safe?

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Gail

Ooooh argh Peter I think my comments were justified and I stand by them!!! You had better not ban me, I've got a the Mods and Mushtaq on my side, now if that's not the heavy mob, nothing is!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hmmmmmm, is that the way you like it Peter ????????? lol

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hmmmmmm, is that the way you like it Peter ????????? lol

Jeannie

Urgent meeting required Golden Girls, at the ready, be under the clock at 8 p.m. Shhhhhh, don't tell PTP, we're onto his little fantasies, OK, he'll be sorry, :hmm: or will he now???

bebs

DO you like your handcuffs pink and fluffy Pete?.......................Bebs

bebs

Pete, you know i would never divulge your fantasies its good to talk feel free......................Bebs

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Pete, you know i would never divulge your fantasies its good to talk feel free......................Bebs

:whip::eyebrows: Whose side you on? we're going to let him have it, this time, lol

carolk

R.I.P
Gail fancying a bit of chocolate and fruit pastels is very normal. Handcuffs howerver........

marwan

I prefer servitude and whips, if anything.

I should've been born a slave.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
See what happens girls when they are confronted by us , they are like scared RABBITS, LOL

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom